Decleor TSV - 23/04/2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got mine and surprised at the price of £45 I really expected it to be closer to £60 and on easy pay. Used my easy pay voucher to get a couple of other products on a separate order!

I also ordered the brightening cleansing foam which is showing as a one time only price of £19.79 so I suppose the expectation is that the TSV will sell out

Have you got the code for the cleanser - I can't find it! Thank you! :happy:

Em xXx

Nor can I!

Here is link to it

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.225200

I really wanted to go for this, but knowing my luck it will arrive on the Saturday, meaning *someone* finding out lol!!!!!

I *love* Decleor, neroli is my fave oil, I love the balm, I have always wanted to try that moisturiser to chop and change with my Hydra Floral and I am a sucker for eye creams soooooo I am uming and ahing over going for another one. I have been so very, very good with QVC over the last few years, I now only order things I really need. I have hardly anything in my stash box now, just one spare Hydra Floral, a sampler of the balm and a system corpes.

So what do you think....should I go for another? I have recently gone back to work, it would be like a well deserved treat, wouldn't it:wonder:

I'm afraid Decleor is always a done deal with me - its been despatched already - really impressed ! Not a huge fan of self tanning (Tango!) but will give this a go.

My TSV has been shipped already too!!! I love my Decleor and want to try the new roller ball plus I use Neroli anyway so the TSV for me is a bargain!!!!:sun:

So what do you think....should I go for another? I have recently gone back to work, it would be like a well deserved treat, wouldn't it:wonder:

YES! I'm tempted too but am thinking of the credit card and wondered whether if it sells out whether it will go on to Advanced Orders so I can wait 'till next month to pay? Any ideas - seasoned Forumites?

Only just logged in again - been in garden all day. Thanx Sazza for giving the item number of the brightening form for me. Hope everyone got theirs. I ended up ordering a second TSV. Stupid cos if I had ordered two together would have saved P & P.

Ordered mine on Advanced Order (1st Decleor purchase too) but this has riled me. On the QVC FB page the girl who loves Elemis ordered Decleor to try (like me) and this is what she put "My decleor tsv came today have just opened it and very disappointed wiv the sizes ov everything! Think I will be sticking wiv my elemis xx" , My god did she expect a vat of every product in the kit!!!

Ordered mine on Advanced Order (1st Decleor purchase too) but this has riled me. On the QVC FB page the girl who loves Elemis ordered Decleor to try (like me) and this is what she put "My decleor tsv came today have just opened it and very disappointed wiv the sizes ov everything! Think I will be sticking wiv my elemis xx" , My god did she expect a vat of every product in the kit!!!

She clearly has an agenda, to push Elemis at all the times and as often as she can!!!!

I can never understand this sort of comment. Every time I turned the TV on that day, the products were being demoed and handled and it was perfectly clear what size everything was. It wasn't as if it was just a picture of the products on a website, which can sometimes be misleading.

Or maybe I was missing something "WIV" my eyes?!

I have noticed this happening with other brands, people are moaning about trying a different one and then whine oh but my X Y Z is so much better value.

There is a guy on Liz Earle Facebook it seems who is a bit manic about the brand. He disses(sp) every other brand known.

Now if they actually use and then don't like that is different.

Am I correct in thinking thats "CM" Donna??

Birdie you are so correct I haven't got the funds to buy the TSV straight off as Him Indoors is off work at the moment with sciatica and plus I've got my eldest son turning 10 a week on Friday so I've spent money sorting out his party so money is being stretched at the moment , To have the TSV on AO and on EP is great as I know the £20 will be there sitting in the bank w/c 6th June.

I have no problems WITH the sizes , This girl riles me so much the way she "pushes" Elemis but to say the sizes are tiny (and now she is swearing black's blue that the day & night creams are SAMPLE sizes) is absurd. The sizes were clear to see in all shows. Comments like these just rile me

" They are all so tiny :-( iv not tried decleor before either x ,

Iv never had the oil before, think the roller one is full size, the body creams small n night cream is more a sample than anythin else, I think its because elemis tsv are norm bigger products and they look bigger on telly xx

They are tiny! When uv never used it before it's a shock when u open it an everythin is tiny, yeah the oil mite last but nothin else will, the body cream will prob do a whole body 3 times at the most n I'm not big! I can compare to elemis tsv cuz that's what I think n was disappointed when I opened the box last nite n it's all hardly bigger than sample sizes

I do to but iv wanted to try decleor for a while but now there all so tiny I don't no If it's worth it or not, x

I'm sendin my tsv back there all tiny it's not worth it x

I'm ordering the Liz Earle TSV next week , think I'll kick up a stink that the Instant Boost Bottle is tiny..

You knew (Sorry to quote Glen Campbell) what you were buying into so stop moaning and deal with it.

Last edited:
Back