Decleor TSV 24/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really liked using the decleor oils but am wary of buying any more in view of everyone's comments about the quality going downhill, am currently using a neroli one I discovered in my stash, has anyone got any other recommendations for a good facial oil? Thanks in advance

I'm over Decleor too now but I did watch the presentation "just for fun" and I took a mental note of Jill Franks saying she NEVER uses concealer, only the Jasmine eye cream. Can wait for the next make up TSV with a concealer in, I will be watching her with interest 👀
I think we could do a thread which quotes what they say they only use.
Then watch how the tales unfold :unsure::LOL:

Oh yes, yawn, Ms Franks and Ms Huntley boring on about this is the super duper only thing they use - until the next one that earns them sales and commission. ZZZZ

CC

And if they were paying for it themselves from a normal sales assistant’s wages they would be using Superdrug‘s own brand.

It takes a good memory to be an accomplished liar.

True story. A friend used to work for Givenchy but prefer another's brand's foundation it was a Japanese brand which only Harrods sold as they pulled out of other department stores in the UK.

One, when asked by a customer she always said it was Givenchy she wore and always the latest one they were promoting. They paid her wages so no way was she going to say another brand.

Two, when she was sent for training when new collections and or products coming out in London nipped to Harrods and stockpiled up on the foundation she did wear.

I really liked using the decleor oils but am wary of buying any more in view of everyone's comments about the quality going downhill, am currently using a neroli one I discovered in my stash, has anyone got any other recommendations for a good facial oil? Thanks in advance
I like the Judith Williams rose oil but rose isn't for everyone. You have to go a long way to beat the original Decleor Iris oil, you can still get it on ebay. I had a new forumula Neroli oil and it went a bit weird, sort of separated so I binned it.

CC

Latest posts

Back