Decleor TSV 24/08/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fiona as revealed the first item in the TSV ....

10592755_844792068864565_8511349452190158613_n.jpg

That's me out as I really dislike this cleanser,it made my skin very dry.
Lynn :mysmilie_47:

I get on well with this so will await further reveals. After not getting the last one, thanks Q delivery service, I bought the gradual glow to try from JLP. Hopeless! How Fiona got her arm that colour after three days is beyond me. I was not that dark after three weeks. Have now reverted to the lower end of the market, lol.

I get on well with this so will await further reveals. After not getting the last one, thanks Q delivery service, I bought the gradual glow to try from JLP. Hopeless! How Fiona got her arm that colour after three days is beyond me. I was not that dark after three weeks. Have now reverted to the lower end of the market, lol.

Fiona uses the same line each visit. i would imagine she spends weeks before a tsv getting her arm the perfect shade of orange to convince people to buy the product .

I never knew that! I believed her! I am an idiot... Oh well, I'll have another glass of wine now to cheer myself up!

We must have similar skin as I love this cleanser too. It really made my skin clear and bright, on the other hand the gradual glow hmmm.....I think I was actually lighter not darker after using it for weeks! :mysmilie_13:

I love Decleor and got two of the last TSVs, but I actually dislike the gradual tan, and I do think there's a smell from it. It's the first time I've used it, I put it on for 3 days in a row, and could smell it, so I hate to say it, but it's the one Decleor product I won't use now.

I have two lots in my bathroom, as I also love Elemis, so I have both.

I love the decleor gradual tan that was in the last TSV, I love the smell of it and it gives me a natural looking tan in a couple of uses. I have never tried to get a dark tan from it, however.

I have never used Decleor since they iintroduced the iris oil, and my face looked as if I had gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson. My face was swollen, and the oil exacerbated my eczema terribly.

I like Decleor.
I like these two products.
At the moment I don't like Q very much so I am rather torn!!!! Perhaps I won't like the next two items and that will be decision made.

I like the neck cream, worked really well on the decolletage, creases uncreased, really. Got it from the Iris TSV a few years ago.
When it was new on QVC they were banging on Fiona's neck looking like a 12-year old. I since found it on allbeauty.

Latest posts

Back