Decleor TSV 24/08/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

3rd reveal is the Prolagene Lift - Lift & Firm Day Cream ...

10403167_851924648151307_6901385093117244564_n.jpg

Thanks Ian. Doubley confirmed my out-ness!! I will look out for a cheap flog of the cleanser on eBay.
I would imagine that some people wont want it - I actually like it. I can't get it near my eyes as it stings like mad but it is great with the clarisonic

I am in two minds on this depending on price. I do need to repurchase my cleanser and the eye serum which normally cost about £50 together I think.

I may just wait and see what other kits are available on the day.

Decleor 4 Piece Lift & Firm Rejuvenating Collection

QVC Price: £73.00

Today's Special Value Price :£59.88

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piec...ection.product.206273.html?productId=13056069

This four-piece Decleor skincare collection is designed to target the areas that show real signs of ageing, with the 3-in-1 Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse and the innovative Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream, plus a must-have eye cream and their top-rated Neck and Decollete Concentrate. Help give your complexion a youthful glow with this wonderful Lift & Firm Rejuvenating Collection from Decleor.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Contains:
1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (100ml; full size) - this triple-action mousse cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises to leave your skin feeling soft. When in contact with water, the mousse turns into a rich foam that will help to softly remove make-up without stripping the skin of natural moisture, while gently eliminating dead cells and refining the skin, leaving it visibly clearer, smoother and more luminous. Contains grape juice, papaya extract, Japanese white mulberry, neroli essential oil and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Prolagene Lift and Firm Day Cream (30ml; special size) - this anti-ageing moisturiser gives your skin an instant 3D revitalising effect by helping to lift, tighten and smooth. With light-reflecting particles to add instant radiance, key ingredients also include L-Proline complex combined with soy extract and hyaluronic acids, plus iris essential oil, white sage extract, and a botanical agent. Free from mineral oils and colouring agents
1 x Aroma Solution Serum Hydrotenseur (15ml; full size) - a powerful hydro-tensor for the delicate eye contour area that helps wake up and boost the eye area, while combating the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines caused by ageing. Serum Hydrotenseur is an intense treatment, containing a high proportion of hyaluronic acid, which works to help leave eyes looking rested, smooth and relaxed, as if after a good night's sleep
1 x Excellence De L'Age Neck and Décolleté Concentrate (50ml; full size) - this soft and non-oily anti-ageing concentrate targets the deep lines and wrinkles around the sensitive neck and décolleté area. With an innovative 'lipo-filling' volume-effect technology, this concentrate will also help to smooth, sculpt, moisturise and even out skin tone. Contains a cocktail of four essential oils: iris, frankincense, immortelle and camomile

How to use:
Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse
Use every morning and night on dry skin
Work a small amount of cream (half a pump) into a lather with water
Gently massage onto your face and neck

Prolagene Lift and Firm Day Cream
Apply in the morning to a cleansed face, after Aromessence Iris

Aroma Solution Serum Hydrotenseur
Morning and evening, gently pat half a pump around the eye area, working from the outside inwards
Make-up can be applied immediately afterwards

Excellence De L'Age Neck and Décolleté Concentrate
Warm a little concentrate in the palms of your hands and apply it to your neckline and shoulders
Place your right hand below your left ear and, using one hand and then the other, massage gently from your neck to the neckline using your open palm
Repeat the process on the right side
Place your right hand just above the bust area and massage upwards in a diagonal direction until you have covered the left shoulder
Continue up to the back of the neck and then release
Repeat the technique on the other side using your left hand to complete the shape of a heart

About Decleor
Decleor's expertise is in essential oils, master blending and using the highest quality natural ingredients to offer a scientific solution to every skin, body or lifestyle concern. Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decleor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

Auto Delivery Option

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piec...ection.product.207118.html?productId=13089318

That's not far short of £70.00 for a Beauty TSV.
God, I remember the days when we thought £40.00 was excessive.

Also, if it's true that it's on AD, won't even have any EP's.

My goodness that is pricey isn't it? And one item is a cleanser. I was tempted at the second reveal but have since remembered I have an unused stash of neck stuff to work through. I shall save my money for (perhaps) the Elemis week.

That's not far short of £70.00 for a Beauty TSV.
God, I remember the days when we thought £40.00 was excessive.

Also, if it's true that it's on AD, won't even have any EP's.

My goodness that is pricey isn't it? And one item is a cleanser. I was tempted at the second reveal but have since remembered I have an unused stash of neck stuff to work through. I shall save my money for (perhaps) the Elemis week.

Dont Forget theres an Elemis Tsv in 2 weeks at a similar price and on Auto deleivery lol, So much for AY saying this is want customers want :mysmilie_10:

Dont Forget theres an Elemis Tsv in 2 weeks at a similar price and on Auto deleivery lol, So much for AY saying this is want customers want :mysmilie_10:

Ha Ha.

So, we've got a choice of Fiona or Keeley, both presenting overpriced gunk. No wonder I'm not buying either option!

Latest posts

Back