Decleor TSV 26/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor TSV 26/05/13

Apparently the Decleor TSV is going to have 15ml of Neroli in it, does anyone know anymore than that about it?

Fiona has just done the first reveal on the FB page, first item being a 15ml Neroli, think they reveal once a week til TSV day or maybe more, dunno what day it's on! :)

Fiona has just done the first reveal on the FB page, first item being a 15ml Neroli, think they reveal once a week til TSV day or maybe more, dunno what day it's on! :)

Anymore news on this tsv please? Hope it's a good one

I wish they would include all full sizes not keep giving us thes rubbish travel sizes and changing us over £40+

One supersize, and one full size, not sure what size other two items are yet.

Thankyou for locating. Think I'll be going for this. Stocking up on my favourite skin care before maternity leave beckons later this year!

I was really excited about this when I saw there was a neroli oil in it as I've been wanting to get one for ages now but I'm not so keen on the other products.

Started using the natural glow body milk from last year's TSV recently and can't say I'm impressed. I have a salon size of the hydra floral mask and I'm using the Excellence aromessence at the moment so I doubt I'll be tempted by this. Gone are the days when every TSV from their major beauty brands was a MUST.

Started using the natural glow body milk from last year's TSV recently and can't say I'm impressed. I have a salon size of the hydra floral mask and I'm using the Excellence aromessence at the moment so I doubt I'll be tempted by this. Gone are the days when every TSV from their major beauty brands was a MUST.

I wasn't to impressed with the glow body milk either. You had to be careful putting it on or you were like a patchwork quilt

So I'm reckoning that they will pitch this as two full-sizes, one never seen before, made exclusively for qvc supersize and a travel-size of the new mask.

As the 30ml Hydra Floral Light is a stand-alone retail product, replacing the old 40ml tube, and retails for £25.

So we got;

400ml Gradual Glow
15ml neroli
30ml hydra floral light
15ml hydra floral mask

I must say am not wowed by that lot!

Latest posts

Back