Denim & Co TSV 14/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Trouser with Elasticated Waistband TSV 14/06/21 (Should of been Northern Nights But changed very last min)

Denim & Co. Jersey Wide Leg Petite Trouser with Elasticated Waistband

QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P: £3.95

Petite

Regular

These trousers from Denim & Co. feature a chic wide leg design in a soft, easy-to-care-for fabric and a comfortable elasticated waistband. Ideal for lounging in during relaxed weekends without compromising on style, these effortless trousers are sure to become a favourite in your seasonal wardrobe.

Wear them your way - with their versatile design, these trousers can be dressed up for an evening out with your favourite heeled sandals and a camisole or down for the day with your go-to T-shirt and flats, making them a true style staple you'll reach for time and time again. They'll go with your blouses, vest tops and even light jumpers when the weather gets cooler, all the while keeping your look effortlessly on trend.

Choose comfort - these trousers strike the perfect balance between fashion and comfort, allowing you to look and feel your best all day, thanks to their super soft fabric, breezy wide leg design and stretchy elasticated waistband, helping you pull them on with ease.

Find the perfect fit - available in Petite and Regular length options, you can choose the most flattering fit for you, so you can be confident whenever you wear them!

Select your style - with six fashion-forward colour and pattern options to choose from, you're spoilt for choice to find the one that best suits you. For a classic colour that will co-ordinate with anything in your wardrobe, go for Black or Khaki, or for a chic, sophisticated finish, opt for Navy Stripe or Olive Snake. Or, if you prefer a vibrant print with an eclectic twist, try Pink Paisley or Palm Multi.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash cold separately

Colour options:

• Olive Snake
  • Navy Stripe
  • Black
  • Pink Paisley
  • Palm Multi
  • Khaki

Ankle swingers - No thanks! I know a lot of these styles can be a little bit too long and trail the ground and get damaged when you're wearing flats, but what's wrong with a trouser that comes down to the top of the foot. This "half-mast" length just looks daft. Price wouldn't be so bad if they weren't made out of the usual clingy, sweaty fabric that about 90% of Q's clothes are made of - Great for summer, I don't think! Another duffer, I'm afraid!

I got some coco bianco, same style trousers and wore them on the cruise I went on. They were OK on the boat in the evening as it was air conditioned so no sweatiness. They would not be suitable for the Caribbean or anywhere hot during the day as that material sticks to you. Saying that, I bought the blue TSV as it never gets that hot in Scotland and if there's any future cruises then they take up next to no room in the case.

OK, I know, I was bored last night and I had some spare overtime money. Should have saved it.

CC

Latest posts

Back