Diamonique Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver TSV 16/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 2.4ct - 3.1ct tw Everyday Fine Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 664333
QVC Price £38.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

This elegant design features dozens of sparkling simulated diamonds set in sterling silver with a choice of four finishes, including the fashionable Black Rhodium to give a new update to the classic Diamonique tennis bracelet. Its light weight ensures it's easy to wear every day, imparting subtle shimmer to elevate both your party outfits and wardrobe basics alike.

Tailored to you - the three length options mean you can choose the best size for you, or be confident in fit when giving to a friend.

A gorgeous gift - stylishly enclosed in a beautiful gift box, it will look stunning placed under the tree or even nestled among the branches, with no wrapping required!

Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 17cm: 62 x (2.1mm); 19cm: 70 x (2.1mm); 21cm: 78 x (2.1mm)
Polished sterling silver
Lobster claw clasp
Length: 17cm (6.7"), 19cm (7.5"), or 21cm (8.3")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 17cm: 2.48 carats; 19cm: 2.8 carats; 21cm: 3.12 carats

Finish options:

Rhodium-plated
Rose Gold-plated
Yellow Gold-plated
Black Rhodium-plated

Behind the brand
Created for QVC, Diamonique's simulated gemstones offer you the chance to own beautiful jewellery at a fraction of the cost of real gems. From timeless classics to glittering showstoppers, every piece incorporates the Six Cs of Diamonique, which sit at the heart of every design:

Amazing Clarity
Great Carat weight
Believable diamond-like Colour
Low Cost
Beautifully Cut stones
A piece that exudes Confidence

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664333

There's enough cubic zirconia in there to bling a Michele Hope dress! Looks like the sort of thing they'd sell on TJC. I can just imagine it now, starting at £1399 before the total bollocks price "plunges" down to £20!

Anyone seen any diamonique in black rhodium.

Does it just look cheap?

It's caught my interest but haven't seen a show with it modelled.

I've only seen diamonds in black rhodium plating and I don't like it. Look for Le Vian jewellery if you want an idea of what it might look like. I can't say I think it looks cheap, it doesn't. It looks a bit grubby to me. Mind you Le Vian pieces are hugely expensive so that might influence my thinking of wanting it to be perfect to my eye.

I've ordered in rose and yellow as i find it hard to get bracelets that fit me, I'm glad they've done the 17cm one

Did you order it DunmowDizzy?! I'm in the majority by the looks of it as the black rhodium is the most popular.

Ordered the smallest size in rose gold for DD and the black rhodium out of curiosity for myself.

i think i will request (as a christmas pressie)one of the larger rose gold plated tennis bracelets. there is one with the champagne coloured diamoneek that appeals to me.

I'm a bit underwhelmed now I've seen a presentation .....but hey ho its ordered now... Will just have to wait and see when it arrives.....

Did you order it DunmowDizzy?! I'm in the majority by the looks of it as the black rhodium is the most popular.

No I didn't. I worked the nightshift last night so had to make a decision this morning before going to bed and just wasn't convinced and too tired to agonise so left it. I'm sure plenty more opportunities will arise.

Oh this wouldn`t last me 5 minutes, it looks too fine and fragile for my heavy duty wrists. I have broken more bracelets than I care to remember.The stones in this are just over 2mm, tiny and they`d be lost on me. Good luck to those who`ve ordered it though.

I think I would have ordered the black rhodium if I'd been less tired this morning. I think it would look good alongside lots of my other bracelets. I'll be interested to see the reviews and may pick one up later. Pretty sure there will be plenty more variants of this to follow.

I quite like the gold rose and the silver ones as well as the earrings, can't decide so far. Surprised all sizes are still there (except the sold out black one)

not keen on it tbh when it comes its going to loook miniscule as it looks tiny on the screen as it is. reminds me of the links tsv what a disaster looking at the reviews

It is very fine but I love that. What does everyone think about the lobster claw clasp is it going to be really fiddly?

Latest posts

Back