Diane Gilman tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caca

Registered Shopper
:hi: does anyone know what the Diane Gilman tsv is going to be on the 11 Feb i like some of her jeans

I have never got on with jeans really; just don't seem to be the right shape BUT I tried the last tsv and they are, surpringly, really nice. Am tempted to buy another pair. Bear in mind that the sizing is American and that means that as a UK size 12 I wear the DG size 8. They wash well too by the way.

hmmmmm.......i got the same size as usual and they fitted ok. didn't like them as too much lycra - more like leggings than jeans and the pocket linings poke out.

I have some Diane Gilman jeggings already and they are just fab! They have an elasticated waist and the fabric is wonderful quality yet soft with a bit of stretch. I managed to shorten them myself as I'm only 5ft 1" !!! They are extremely comfortable and wash beautifully.
If the TSV is of equal quality I shall certainly be keen to get more.

love these jeans. i always look better in diane gilma. love gap but normally too big for gap jeans. nice if you have bum and thighs and long in the body so suit me..

:hi: does anyone know what the Diane Gilman tsv is going to be on the 11 Feb i like some of her jeans

I just hope they explain the sizing better this time.

(Caca, can I ask if you are from Wales? It's just that your user-name has a certain meaning here ....)

I just hope they explain the sizing better this time.

(Caca, can I ask if you are from Wales? It's just that your user-name has a certain meaning here ....)

...........and here, if we're on the same wavelength Minim!

lol have just found out what caca means but who gives a ****

Last edited:
lol at Caca ...another meaning...
Latin: In Roman mythology, Caca was the sister of the Giant Cacus. She was originally a goddess of the hearth, but was later demoted to a minor part in one tale of Hercules.

Babies & cats have a problem with caca in my experience lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back