Did Julian mention BurlyBear in the craft hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sue darling...

... you do realise that means that he also read this:

hornyforBallantyne said:
Yeah and I fancy him something rotten. :13: :pPC:

and erm...this... :D

hornyforBallantyne said:
Yup I would. :D :pPC:

and finally... :heart:

hornyforBallantyne said:
Obviously we're both ladeez of impeccable taste. :flower: He could get me pissed on a few bottles of his Pinot Grigio and have his wicked way with me any day. :SUE: :pPC:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::angel:

Thanks for highlighting those tasteful comments of mine Fraggs. :D Actually the last one was about Dale.....:SUE: Either one would do. :rock: :pPC:

Burlybear

I'm sure Julian mentioned you (Burlybear) on the Craft show on Tuesday. Surprised no one has said. You must have said on here that he wouldn't last and he said he was still here after 15 years.:lol:
So they must read this forum.:whistle:

I still can't believe the presenters read the forum!

Isn't it a bit risky given how no holds barred we are at times?

(and I don't mean pinkpussycat!) :D

I still can't believe the presenters read the forum!

Isn't it a bit risky given how no holds barred we are at times?

(and I don't mean pinkpussycat!) :D

Hmmm, I bet the bosses at QVC read the comments here, - whether they admit it or not is another matter. And if your boss was reading comments about you, I wouldn't mind betting you would want to know what was being said too............I know I would!:thinking2::angel:

Hmmm, I bet the bosses at QVC read the comments here, - whether they admit it or not is another matter. And if your boss was reading comments about you, I wouldn't mind betting you would want to know what was being said too............I know I would!:thinking2::angel:

Very good point. :up2:

Latest posts

Back