Did QVC Miss A Trick?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I like Carla the Tignanello handbag guest, though I never watched her an Ideal World, so don't know how she presented on the channel.
Now I'm thinking QVC should have given her a full time presenter job.
She's stunning plus always well turned out, and seems like a lovely lady with a sense of humour to boot.

:flower:

She was one of the best on IW IMO.
The strange thing is, it wasn't her decision to leave, IW got rid of her & Dean for some reason (but kept Howard, Dennise & Ellis), although they've now taken Dean back on.
I agree with you Bags, QVC should snap her up PDQ.

I've always liked Carla too ..professional, presents her product well, informative, and likeable..and I like her bags!

I like Carla the Tignanello handbag guest, though I never watched her an Ideal World, so don't know how she presented on the channel.
Now I'm thinking QVC should have given her a full time presenter job.
She's stunning plus always well turned out, and seems like a lovely lady with a sense of humour to boot.

:flower:

I agree! She has a nice voice, presents well and always looks well groomed and approriate. They should get rid of Jill Franks and take Carla on; it woud be a huge step in the right direction. Can't even begin to imagine why IW got rid of her and kept the others; was she too classy??

Maybe she has already been offered a presenter's job and would rather stay as the Tignanello rep. You never know. I think she's excellent too and certainly with her way of presenting could decide you into buying her product. Isn't it called Charisma or old fashioned 'charm'.
Another one who'd make a good presenter and that's Michaela who is the guest for the hand woven bedspreads. [Tall, young girl with dark brown hair],She has a very good way of speaking, looks lovely and seems to know what she's on about without stroking pillows and puffing up fluffy duvets. A natural I'd say!

The blonde lady who guests for B Makowski would be an excellent permanent presenter, I always think. She's got a lot of wit and charm, and looks good on screen.

I remember Carla when she first started presenting on IW (I couldn`t get QVC then so used to watch it a lot) she was very nervous but soon got the hang of it and proved to be a more enjoyable watch than them all apart from Loen. I wonder what she does inbetween the QVC shows ..does she actually work for Tignanello?

I remember Carla when she first started presenting on IW (I couldn`t get QVC then so used to watch it a lot) she was very nervous but soon got the hang of it and proved to be a more enjoyable watch than them all apart from Loen. I wonder what she does inbetween the QVC shows ..does she actually work for Tignanello?

I recall a thread on here shortly after she started with the bags, saying she'd been on This Morning on a fitness slot.
I watched on their video, she was with a group in the background doing Zumba.
Since then it has taken off in this country and has been said she loved doing Zumba, with now is doing lessons to which Ann goes to.
Shame she's not teaching near me, would love to go for a nosey.

Carla Laszlo was a professional dancer, worked at Ideal World and is a Zumba teacher (nosy me checked the web!) ... she is polished, well-groomed, articulate and poised ... refreshing change ...

Latest posts

Back