Did the Macadamia Haircare range ever come to QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
When I was at the Beauty Bash this January, DD and I chatted with the Macadamia team for quite a while and DD was very taken with the samples we got but I don't recall the brand ever coming to air. Have I missed it?

It was this range in the brown and green packaging: http://www.macadamiahair.co.uk/ We managed to get a couple of products in TK Max and and from halfpricedperfumes.co.uk but we both fancied trying the oil infused comb and brushes so the QVC MBG would be useful.

It's funny when that happens, I suppose they have the beginnings of a plan to take a range on Q, but then it fails to materialise for whatever reason.

It's funny when that happens, I suppose they have the beginnings of a plan to take a range on Q, but then it fails to materialise for whatever reason.

yep its not just ranges though its even single items!! ive got lists of stuff that wont ever come on its increible acutally & then you get items that are so messed up your like why did they put that there when it should be here feeling as an example ive had a yankee candle premier stuck in the middle of the jewellery item numbers!!

Latest posts

Back