Dishcloths on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
1o'clock hour billed as Fashion Essentials, in fact a collection of dishcloths disguised as cardigans, hideous :puke the models gave it their all, God love them.

I don't like them. Marks and Sparks have some lovely knitwear including a cashmasoft type range, and they also give a MBG.

1o'clock hour billed as Fashion Essentials, in fact a collection of dishcloths disguised as cardigans, hideous :puke the models gave it their all, God love them.

Sorry ladies, the offending articles in this hour were from Storybook Knits (holland lace sleeved cardigan :mysmilie_13: and longline tie front cardigan, very see through).

Regarding cashma range, is it just me or do QVC stock a heck of a lot of clothes that make you sweat, I seem to write alot about sweating on this forum, well I am approaching menopause :whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew: so it is my first consideration. Think I'll make myself a cup of tea to calm down... mind you that will make me sweat wont it. A lie down is in order I think, no movement, totally still, comatose even........zzzzzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_496::mysmilie_496::mysmilie_496:

Latest posts

Back