Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Dyson TSV 1.png
    Dyson TSV 1.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Dyson TSV 2.jpg
    Dyson TSV 2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 38
Oh joy, that’s another day when I’ll be avoiding the channel. Mind you, I do that nowadays anyway because it’s become so repetitive.

I can't recall the last time I watched something live on QVC - I tend to look at demo's on line if I'm interested in something As for Dyson, I've just bought a Shark cordless vac to go with my upright and rate them both much higher then the Dysons they replaced.

Dyson V11 Total Clean with Motorised Tool & Floor Dok
Item Number: 736975
QVC Price £499.00
Todays Special Value Price £369.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £92.49

Rev up your home cleaning power with this Dyson bundle, featuring the game-changing V11 Total Clean vacuum cleaner, plus a Mini Motorised tool, a floor dock and a host of other accessories. Engineered to deep clean on a variety of surfaces, with de-tangling technology and up to 60 minutes of run time, this smart vacuum cleaner is sure to make all your home cleaning tasks a breeze.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Dyson V11 Total Clean with Motorised Tool and Floor Dock from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £499. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £369.96, with no P&P to pay you’re saving £129.04. This price includes the motorized tool and floor dock, which is worth an additional £137.50 if you were to buy individually direct from Dyson.

Exclusive to QVC - this bundle includes the V11 Total Clean vacuum cleaner, the Mini-Motorised Tool and Floor Dok. It's a bundle you won't find anywhere else!

Superior cleaning - an integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, while carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors. The smart V11 Total Clean also reports in real time, monitoring system performance on the LCD screen.

Tools for all floors - The Soft Roller Cleaner Head is engineered with soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre, making it perfect for hard floors. The Digital Motorbar Cleaner head has de-tangling technology, ideal for usage on carpeted floor. The Mini-Motorised tool works to remove stubborn dirt and ground-in hair.

Keep it tidy - the Floor Dok means you can store your vacuum away easily, while the hygienic 'Point and shoot' mechanism ejects dust and debris deep into your bin in one action, so there's no need to touch the dirt.

Easy washing - the Dyson filter is washable and reusable, so you don't have to worry about replacement filters. Once washed, all you have to do it leave it for at least 24 hours in an area with good airflow to ensure it's dry before returning it to the machine. That way you can keep your machine performing at its best.

More power - Dyson’s power-optimising technology and battery-saving trigger help maximise run time. It's easy to remove and replace the click-in battery at the press of a button. If you have a spare battery, we recommend that you swap them out from time to time, so that they both have time to naturally discharge.

Choose your cleaning mode - switch through three different cleaning modes; Auto, Eco and Boost. Simply tap the button at the top of the handle, ensuring you have the right cleaning mode for the right task.

• Run time: up to 60 minutes
  • V11 Total Clean weight: 3kg
  • V11 Total Clean measures (h x l x w): 128.6cm x 25cm x 26.1cm (50.6" x 9.8" x 10.3")

What's in the box?

• 1 x V11 Total Clean
  • 1 x Digital Motorbar Cleaner head - motorised, edge-to-edge deep cleaning with de-tangling technology
  • 1 x Soft Roller Cleaner head - engineered with soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre, for hard floors
  • 1 x Combination tool - two tools in one; a brush and wide nozzle. For simple switching between tasks
  • 1 x Crevice tool - designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps
  • 1 x Low-reach adaptor - bends to comfortably reach down low. Engineered to clean further under low furniture by adjusting the wand angle
  • 1 x Wall Dock - a wall-mounted dock to recharge your vacuum and tidily store tools
  • 1 x charger - charges your vacuum with or without the Wall Dock
  • 1 x Floor Dok - free-standing design, engineered to store your V11 vacuum and tools
  • 1 x Mini Motorhead tool - motorised brush bar, concentrated in a smaller head to remove stubborn dirt from mattresses, upholstery and stairs

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back