Earth SPirit TSV 3.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Earth SPirit TSV 4.jpg
    Earth SPirit TSV 4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Earth SPirit TSV 5.jpg
    Earth SPirit TSV 5.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 159
Shoe zone are offering buy one pair get one pair free on certain styles from Earth Spirit.
click on the tab on the left side which says bands and then click the box for earth spirit and the offer styles will show and its free delivery.

Earth Spirit Jasmine Leather Sandal
Item Number: 182597
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, these soft leather Jasmine sandals from Earth Spirit are comfortable and easy to slip on, featuring adjustable dual hook and loop straps for the perfect fit, plus a cushioned insock for added comfort. Perfect for summer days in the garden or out walking in your favourite spots, these stylish sandals will keep your feet cool and comfy throughout the season.

Pure comfort - these Jasmine sandals have been designed with total comfort in mind. Made from super soft leather with a breathable, moisture-absorbing Impertex insock, they’re ideal for keeping feet happy and healthy in hot weather.

Superb support - this practical pair also feature reinforced rolling arch support to offer added stability and comfort, plus the Gelron shock absorber under the heel helps take the strain out of the day, making them perfect for long days on your feet. You can adjust the dual hook and loop straps too, for the best fit for you.

Very versatile - the sandals work with almost anything in your summer wardrobe. Try them with wide-leg Palazzo trousers, dresses, shorts or skirts. Combining style and comfort has never been so easy!

Take your pick - choose from six wearable, summer shades with classics Black or White, vibrant Red, Blue or Yellow, or go for an on-trend metallic look with glamorous Platinum.

• Flexible sole
  • Fits true to size
  • Hook and loop fastening
  • Outer: leather, manmade, inner and sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 20mm

Colour options:

• White
  • Platinum
  • Yellow
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Red

I appreciate that those with foot issues might love this style, but despite being just over 70, I still associate this type of footwear with hiking and stomping maiden aunts who are librarians who do a stint as Sunday school teachers. Sorry to stereotype, but I have a long memory, and no amount of flowery descriptions can make them pretty for floaty dresses.

Oooh don’t talk about feet, walked in to the kitchen this afternoon after spending some time in the garden and smacked my foot on the bottom corner of the fridge breaking my left little toe, the expletives would’ve came thick and fast if I could've spoke through the pain, and nearly passed out. I’ve broken my little toe a few times in the past but this time, man alive it hurt. The QVC diehards will be pleased to know I was wearing Betulas by Birkenstock (oh the irony) that left absolutely no protection for me feet. The husband has been great though (but to be fair he always is) the only thing he hasn’t been able to do for me is go the loo.

Ooooooooooo, I feel your pain ! Iced cold water helps take the initial sting out. Don't beat yourself up about not having 'protection', to survive this life we'd all need to wear steel toe caps permanently !!!. My favourite trick is not picking up my feet enough, so the toe edge of a sandal usually finds the sticky up bit of a pavement and down I go. Hope you feel better soon 😘

Oooh don’t talk about feet, walked in to the kitchen this afternoon after spending some time in the garden and smacked my foot on the bottom corner of the fridge breaking my left little toe, the expletives would’ve came thick and fast if I could've spoke through the pain, and nearly passed out. I’ve broken my little toe a few times in the past but this time, man alive it hurt. The QVC diehards will be pleased to know I was wearing Betulas by Birkenstock (oh the irony) that left absolutely no protection for me feet. The husband has been great though (but to be fair he always is) the only thing he hasn’t been able to do for me is go the loo.
I know exactly how you feel. A couple of years ago I did exactly the same with a collapsible crate and it was months before I could wear closed in shoes. Luckily it was summer so I got through most of it in sandals but still had to buy a pair of shoes and a pair of boots a size bigger to see me through the rest of the year.

Yep broken toes are ****** painful, been there, done that and got the T shirt
Must admit Mr V has been through the mill lately. He had most of his big toe nails removed after nail surgery 2 weeks ago and I have the pleasure of changing his dressings. He`s certainly gone through it, they look ****** painful. Its a good job we don`t have any family weddings, christenings or funerals to attend because he`d be turning up in his best suit and his crocs which are the only footwear he can bear on his feet at the moment. They`re the ugliest piece of footwear ever but they`ve been a godsend for Mr V.

Ordered the blue and the platinum. Arrived today and both will be going back. Ordered my normal size and my toes are hanging slightly over the edge. The next size up is on waitlist but I have a feeling they will then be too big.

Ordered the blue and the platinum. Arrived today and both will be going back. Ordered my normal size and my toes are hanging slightly over the edge. The next size up is on waitlist but I have a feeling they will then be too big.
Mine arrived today and I have to agree that they come up small. Reading the reviews it would appear that everyone who ordered true to size are having the same problem but if you are a half size and went up a size, then they were fine. I havent decided yet whether to keep mine or not. I like the quality and look of the sandals but I need to make sure that they would be comfortable enough for a long walk.

Latest posts

Back