Earth Spirit Footwear TSV 20/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some years ago any I tried on were small and narrow fitting but last year tried a few pairs on in TK Max and thought they were true to size so it would appear the various styles aren’t consistent in fit.
If this was a special Q one then it was always going to be a poor fit.

I usually live in Skechers, but last year I did buy a pair of Earth Spirit sandals (not especially made for QVC) and they’re really comfortable. I wear them if I’m going out and am in a skirt as I personally don’t like wearing trainers with a lightweight dress.

I bought a second pair of "wichita" (ES shoes not the city in Kansas) from ebay recently (£19 delivered BNIB). I got my first pair from TKMaxx several years ago. Definitely built for comfort not for speed, just like me!

I`ve never tried Earth Spirit shoes or sandals but I`ve ordered a pair in the Shoe Zone buy one get one free offer. I ordered some Clarks wedges which i already have in another colour and they`re very comfortable so for my free pair I ordered the gold earth spirit sandals in the photo below. Hopefully they`ll fit well, I know the Clarks ones will because I already have them in bronze. Our May holiday to Turkey has been cancelled and I`ve no idea if our Mexico holiday will go ahead later in the year but if not then I`ll just save the sandals for next year.
shoe zone.jpg
shoe zone 2.jpg

Ordered the blue and the platinum. Arrived today and both will be going back. Ordered my normal size and my toes are hanging slightly over the edge. The next size up is on waitlist but I have a feeling they will then be too big.
Thought you might like to know that I am sending mine back. I walked over the paper shop in them this morning and I hadn't got far when my toes were hanging over the end and almost touching the pavement. They were really uncomfortable I think the style somehow pushes your foot forward and, being small already, it just got worse.

I've noticed with shoe programmes, that when the subject of 'fit' is queried, its always the 'half size' that is spoken about - go up or down. There is rarely advice for full sizes, except "oh I'm a size 7 and they fit perfectly", then when your size 7 arrive they'll either be as big as boats or so tight you think they've sent the wrong size.

I`ve never tried Earth Spirit shoes or sandals but I`ve ordered a pair in the Shoe Zone buy one get one free offer.
Have you received your shoes yet Vienna? Are they true to size? I am thinking about ordering them in the white and a pair of Cushion Walk sandals as I know that they will fit.

Have you received your shoes yet Vienna? Are they true to size? I am thinking about ordering them in the white and a pair of Cushion Walk sandals as I know that they will fit.
Yep I got both pairs last week and both fit fine GK.

Latest posts

Back