Easiyo - Any Good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I eat loads of yoghurt and I was wondering about the easiyo. Does anyone know how it compares pricewise (eg I usually get 12 mullers for £5). Is it worth it?

I tend to stock up when there's a TSV, where with P & P accounted for, it works out about £1.90 a sachet (1 litre). My local Julian graves sells the fruit ones for £2.79 last time I looked.
Having said that I am not remotely convinced it works out cheaper than "ready made" yoghurt, simply because it's so nice we eat more of it..!
Have been using for nearly 3 yrs and never had one not set.
Do find one or two have a different (gloopier) texture - toffee for example - and a low fat bio one I've got on the go at the moment.
As others have said, the Greek and natural are lovely - Glen might say," they're easy to dress up" (with a bit of fruit/granola) or "dress down" (on their own.)

Another fan of the Greek Easiyo; I purchase either from Lakeland or Yogurt Direct - http://www.yoghurtdirect.co.uk/ Both Lakeland and Yogurt Direct offer a great service.

If you eat a lot of yogurt, it pays to go to Yogurt Direct; it offers free p&p on orders £50 or more; a discount of 5% on orders £75 or more (10% on orders of £100).

Also like both Rachel and Yeo Valley Organic.

Latest posts

Back