Easter Easy-Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I know these tend to be account-specific but I got a code for 3 easy pays EAST14. Worth a try even if you don't get a card through the post, and it applies to an entire order until 26/4/14.

Aw sorry for raising hopes. In the past I've had these codes arrive after the offer end date, so hopefully it'll help someone out.

Blimey I got that card in the post today too. Just after I'd returned a job lot of stuff this morning :mysmilie_17: Bet they won't be sending me one again!

Well I for one won't be using EP ever again as I got a terrible letter this morning regarding non payment of an easy pay item.

My new credit card arrived, only difference was new expiry date, I changed details on Q but according to my CC co they requested payment on old card (which my CC co now consider no longer valid) so declined it twice but guess what it was paid on 3rd request!

Q's operator say other items ordered earlier are ok on easy payments but I can't see what CC they are using and can't get them to understand that if they are able to change the details on one order why not on another?
The order causing the problem was actually returned which makes the whole thing extra annoying.

I don't buy anything I can't afford so I don't need to use the EP option I only do it occasionally thinking I may as well have use of the money than Q, or it is an expensive item I may return.

My love affair is well and truly over - I will order only what I cannot get OTDHS and NEVER use easy pay again.

Got the code but doubt I will use.Agree Loveallthingsitalian I only buy if the item is expensive which I may return ( like the Slendertone face TSV).Otherwise I would rather pay upfront or do without, I got tired at seeing these amounts coming out of my account for months.

Didn't work for me either, but thanks for sharing.

It may be worth placing an order on the phone so they can put it through, it seems to be a generic code.

Worked for me online, I'm pretty chaffed, thank you so much Akimbo for sharing.

Well I for one won't be using EP ever again as I got a terrible letter this morning regarding non payment of an easy pay item.

My new credit card arrived, only difference was new expiry date, I changed details on Q but according to my CC co they requested payment on old card (which my CC co now consider no longer valid) so declined it twice but guess what it was paid on 3rd request!

Q's operator say other items ordered earlier are ok on easy payments but I can't see what CC they are using and can't get them to understand that if they are able to change the details on one order why not on another?
The order causing the problem was actually returned which makes the whole thing extra annoying.

I don't buy anything I can't afford so I don't need to use the EP option I only do it occasionally thinking I may as well have use of the money than Q, or it is an expensive item I may return.

My love affair is well and truly over - I will order only what I cannot get OTDHS and NEVER use easy pay again.

I had the same problem nearly two years ago when I ordered a L'Occitane TSV, which they had on 4x EZ so I thought why not. My debit card expired before the 2nd payment was due and therefore I ended up with a letter for non payment. I rang to sort this out, gave my new details and they told me when they would be taking the payments from then on, but they took all 3 EZ installments at once. It wasn't a lot of money, but I was so angry I rang again and complained and they said they would reserve the 3rd & 4th payments and take them the month after and one after that. I said there was no point and that wasn't the point. Didn't get anywhere, but they essentially took money out of my account they weren't authorised too. I've never used EZ again.

Why do they treat everyone so differently with things like EP`s Does the dreaded `high street` do this in such a blatant way....some people get invited all the time to their days and others never get a sniff in !! I got the EP card too

Well I never get the easy pay codes, so Qvc wont be getting a purchase from me , there loss :mysmilie_13:

Yeah I got one telling me to "fill up my basket" I think it smacks of desperation on qvc's part.

I just think its totally unfair whether you use them or not all `customers` should have the same opportunities

I just think its totally unfair whether you use them or not all `customers` should have the same opportunities

Try ringing CS and see if yo can use the EP code too. It's worth a try. I agree though it isn't fair. I am not going to use it though, I already have too many things to pay out.

I would rather have free p & p too - it would have made me look for something to buy, where easy pay doesn't. Or a £10 off voucher. Or one p & p for the day. Of course, that just isn't going to happen.

Latest posts

Back