Easypay code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but someone on a facebook group I belong to used code XMASGC when making a purchase to get 3 easypays. I've just used it to order some jewellery and it worked for me :)

Didn't work for me either but then again that's probably a good thing as its stops me wasting money on things I don't really need especially when most things are cheaper elsewhere :mysmilie_59:

Ooh received the code through the post today, never received one before, good excuse to spend more money on things I don't really need :mysmilie_59:

Talk about discrimination !!!! :mysmilie_10::wink: Ive still not had one lol

I'm obviously not on the list to get one this year either! Just tried it against the Laura Geller 25 Shades of Baked and it told me it wasn't recognised.

Does anyone have an EP code for this week or for beauty products? (I'm not sure how the EP codes classify eg. beauty, jewellery or there's a different code for a week or a month).
The EP code posted earlier in this thread is not working for me in conjunction with the upcoming Laura Geller TSV unfortunately.

I never get any EP codes either.
I don't see why they are restricting the codes as they could bring them more sales.

Surprised I got one as I've only shopped with Q for a year, but I did so used it for the Silk n Glide laser hair remover, perfect! :)

Latest posts

Back