Eat, Taste Love with Wilfreds TSV 12/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that’s a good price for 12 pies I may order and try.😊
On the surface, yes it is...even with £5.95 added, you're still getting a premium pie for a fraction under £3, and at that price at a farmer's market or farm shop, I'd be prepared to try a couple. But 12 pies? fine if you've got a chest freezer, and whilst I can see they have variants within each flavour category, I think they could've done a mixed pack, so you can try all of them.

I’ve never ordered any food from QVC and I know previously other pie makers have not had good feedback but I am desperately trying to keep away from supermarkets and only having delivery, anyhow I’ve ordered the steak option so will be interesting how I rate them.😊

I bought some at the beginning of lockdown last year. They were ok, but found the pastry hard. Had to cook them wrapped in foil first to allow the filling to cook through. I do like the idea of buying from a smaller family firm, using local British products, and I do like a nice pie! Hopefully Charlie has tested them throughly for me lol

I bought some at the beginning of lockdown last year. They were ok, but found the pastry hard. Had to cook them wrapped in foil first to allow the filling to cook through. I do like the idea of buying from a smaller family firm, using local British products, and I do like a nice pie! Hopefully Charlie has tested them throughly for me lol
Debbie obviously ordered hers early because she says they are amazing. Aren’t we lucky that she always buys her TSVs early so she can report back on them. Very thoughtful lady.

Wilfred’s Set of 12 Pies TSV 12/01/20 (Choice of Chicken, Steak, or Vegetarian)
Set of 12 Premium Steak Welsh Pie Selection

Comprises four each:

• Steak and Ale
  • Steak and Horseradish
  • NEW Steak and Potato

Set of 12 Premium Chicken Welsh Pie Selection

Comprises four each:

• Chicken Leek and Cider
  • Cheesy Chicken Leek and Potato and Chicken,
  • NEW Pea and Asparagu

Set of 12 Premium Vegetarian Welsh Pie Selection

Comprises four each:

• Spicy Cauliflower Balti
  • Sweet Potato Spinach with Goat’s Cheese
  • NEW Creamy Mushroom

On the surface, yes it is...even with £5.95 added, you're still getting a premium pie for a fraction under £3, and at that price at a farmer's market or farm shop, I'd be prepared to try a couple. But 12 pies? fine if you've got a chest freezer, and whilst I can see they have variants within each flavour category, I think they could've done a mixed pack, so you can try all of them.
I would love to try the veggie ones but I only have a small freezer so I wouldn't be able to accommodate that many.

Latest posts

Back