Eat, Taste Love with Wilfreds TSV 12/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can predict the scene being set by DebbieF now.....a Wilfred’s pie, a glass of ‘royal mead’🍺 waiting for the queen’s speech whilst listening to St Winifred’s school choir playing There’s no one quite like (Great) Grandma 👸🎉🥳

I wonder if Wilfred is any relation to Nellie of the washing soda product soon to be seen on QVCrap.

I’d love to see how they’re going to sell these pies, after two weeks of stressing to you the importance of healthy eating whilst flogging expensive exercise equipment, saying that though, they could be renamed “Wilfreds Surprise Pies” TSV, the surprise being they’re pies without crust, hydrogenated fat, gristle, salt and just be a plate of carrots and peas...............problem solved 👍😃

Attachments

• Pies TSV 1.jpg
    Pies TSV 1.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Pies TSV 2.jpg
    Pies TSV 2.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 83
I’ll let Charlie try them for me. This is what he has recently written, “ I couldn’t quite believe my luck when I received an email to ask if I’d like to try them ahead of the launch. I’m very, very lucky! “ Surely he will have ample opportunity to try them in the studio. I suspect there will be plenty more feeling lucky when they receive their email. I just don’t want to see a photo of Debbie enjoying a pie on her balcony or anyone else for that matter.

Wilfred's Pies Set of 12 Premium Welsh Pie Selection

Chicken

QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £5.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Steak

QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £5.95

Single