Elemis Old Stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that's a definite no from me then. I was slightly tempted until I saw the demo and I'm always put off by liquids that you have to pat into your fact or apply with a cotton wool pad. I prefer a spray.

Presumaly the pillow mask is new stock as it's the first time they've done it in a 100ml size...

I don't like Essences, my face feels sticky with them. So I will say the change of me buying are zero.

I did recently buy the Elizabeth Grant 200mls neck cream, now I bought it and am currently using the one I bought back in Feb this year. But the interesting thing apart from not having free shipping this time it has stayed at the £29 and not gone up to the £40 they sell it is. Oh, I bought as I got a £5 voucher.

Don't forget, other brands on sale at QVC have been caught out. Molton Brown, selling discontinued bath/shower 2 years after they pulled them. QVC is a great way for the brands to get rid of old stock, they can sell hundreds or even thousands in a one-hour show.

Well that's a definite no from me then. I was slightly tempted until I saw the demo and I'm always put off by liquids that you have to pat into your fact or apply with a cotton wool pad. I prefer a spray.

Presumaly the pillow mask is new stock as it's the first time they've done it in a 100ml size...
Yes apparently so. I did see someone mention that on Facebook.

No, Elemis is the biggest moneymaker for QVC in beauty, hence the endless TSVs and shows. They make far too much money for QVC and themselves to leave.

Decleor are owned by L'Oréal, and it would have been their decision to leave. They are now pulling out of the UK altogether.

Someone has left a very good comment on Keeleys Facebook page. She hasn’t responded….

This really doesn’t make Elemis look very good… and they aren’t a cheap brand to start with. I love their PCMC but all of this has really made be think before I buy anything from them, and i Won’t be stockpiling.

Another dud I recently bought was the Sculpted by Aimee foundation duo. First set used one tube and it deflated and only had at the most 15ml of product in should of been 30ml. Sent that back to Q and got another set as really liked the foundation but the same thing happened to both tubes. Clearly faulty and filled with air. Lots of reviews on Q and Boots say the same but I wonder how many people just don't complain or send the items back.

Another dud I recently bought was the Sculpted by Aimee foundation duo. First set used one tube and it deflated and only had at the most 15ml of product in should have been 30ml. Sent that back to Q and got another set as really liked the foundation but the same thing happened to both tubes. Clearly faulty and filled with air. Lots of reviews on Q and Boots say the same but I wonder how many people just don't complain or send the items back.
We are far too good at putting up with
Yes apparently so. I did see someone mention that on Facebook
Keeley has posted a reply on her Facebook….

Essentially stating Elemis would never sell old stock, and the shelf life is always minimum of 12 months maximum 3 years. That QVC prices are due to amount they buy 🙄 and she would not advise stockpiling for years as your skin changes.

Well, that is not what Flinty and AY always pushed stock up what the advice as the price is so good.
Exactly!
Always urging multiple buys as you’ve got 3 years unopened….. it’s only very recently, since the Elemis dates issues earlier this year, that Keeley has started to say minimum of 1 year shelf life….

But….. didn’t someone have a similar issue with tan accelerator from JLP? So this seems to be an Elemis issue… that their products may well have only a years shelf life regardless of where you buy them..

That from a major brand is rubbish….. Elemis are not a cheap brand and that has really put me off.
In future, I will only be buying what I know I will use up within a year.

Exactly!
Always urging multiple buys as you’ve got 3 years unopened….. it’s only very recently, since the Elemis dates issues earlier this year, that Keeley has started to say minimum of 1 year shelf life….

But….. didn’t someone have a similar issue with tan accelerator from JLP? So this seems to be an Elemis issue… that their products may well have only a years shelf life regardless of where you buy them..

That from a major brand is rubbish….. Elemis are not a cheap brand and that has really put me off.
In future, I will only be buying what I know I will use up within a year.
That was me with the tan accelerator, it was manufactured in January 2021 and I bought it in May 2023......

From Elemis direct.....

Latest posts

Back