Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think all the cosmetics TSVs are.

I agree they are, but I think it goes to show how much we get ripped off buying direct from the brands we love. It must be so cheap for them to produce products.

Just ordered mine. I couldn't resist! I do love the cleansing Balm and have always wanted to try the Papaya Peel.

No temptation for me for this, thank goodness.

Don't want/need monoi oil, don't like the scent of the sweet orchid, gone off PCMC, don't want a bag, like B Pure Micellar water so not fussed about a branded one... have enzyme peeling products coming out of my ears from Gatineau, which only leaves the cleansing balm that I would be interested in... I'm not an eBay-er, so no commercial attraction either. And if I was, I'd just think of dear Keeley's rudeness and any temptation goes away.

Years gone by, I was a total goner for an Elemis TSV. I think this forum's cured me!

It`s ok people saying well it`s X pounds for the balm and X pounds for the pcmc and X pounds for the cleansing water etc etc and quoting the collection is worth £160 or thereabouts and so you`re saving over £100 but in reality you`re not, you`re SPENDING £65 with p and p. It`s a ploy QVC are good at, quoting individual prices and then telling people how much they`re saving but it`s reverse psychology.

Just to add to Vienna's post. Lets be honest, none of us will pay full price if we wanted any of the items. I know I go first to Ebay(people selling off bits of TSVs they don't want), or business sellers buy up job lots. I once bought the full 50mls size of the PC Night Cream for £23, she was a business seller who bought a job lot in a warehouse sale which was damaged in transit. She said in the description she never sold Elemis hence the price and as far as she knew only the boxes damaged. I did buy perfect apart from a banged up outer box. Elemis themselves have deals all the time as I get emails.

I agree they are, but I think it goes to show how much we get ripped off buying direct from the brands we love. It must be so cheap for them to produce products.

Yeah there's a massive mark up on cosmetics and skincare, huge profit to be made. Makes you wonder what the true cost price of their products is.

Last edited:
The Micellar Water full size is in the shops. I thought it was said this was a new launch exclusive to QVC?
The Micellar Water has been online for a while on the Elemis website, the exclusive product is the Sweet Orchid Body Oil as far as I know.:)

Mine has just been delivered. I'm well pleased. I have now closed my purse to beauty until the Christmas boxes. Spent too much this month.

I know there is a massive mark up but if I think the cost per item is good I'll buy, love my beauty.

I did notice in the TSV leaflet that there was no photo of Keeley anywhere to be seen. Just a new woman whose name I forget but was styled as their new guest presenter. So could this mean the end for Keeley? Or just a supplementary for when she is in Cyprus and it is just the odd show????? After reading the reports on here of Keeley at the Beauty Bash I would not miss her.

Mine has just been delivered. I'm well pleased. I have now closed my purse to beauty until the Christmas boxes. Spent too much this month.

I know there is a massive mark up but if I think the cost per item is good I'll buy, love my beauty.

Mine is on its way since yesterday, I guess it will arrive by the end of next week or the beginning of the following one. Hope it won't be too hot here tempearture-wise because then the balm will become liquid....

The Micellar Water has been online for a while on the Elemis website, the exclusive product is the Sweet Orchid Body Oil as far as I know.:)

I think I saw that one on the counter as well on Monday evening.

I envy you as were I live, there are no Elemis counters. Anyway, I am looking forward to my set.:)

I am still working through the two Elemis British beauty blogger boxes I purchased- now they WERE a bargain!

Is anyone going for the tili beauty boxes? They look good value - no p&p ❤️

Flicked over and caught part of the midnight presentation.

Keeley, the Micellar Water rose and chamomile suitable for sensitive skins including rosacea. NO NO and NO again. I have mild rosacea and cannot use any sort of rose product on my face, it actually breaks me out. Which includes cleansing products with rose!

I'm over-stocked and over PCMC (and Elemis as well, to be honest).

Accounts of how rude Keeley has been to customers at Beauty Bash really put the cap on it for me. I already wasn't keen on her as a guest (would much rather see Emer, who is currently on maternity leave)...

This is awful, in what way was she rude. Jet lag do you think?

Latest posts

Back