Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck! ;-) As there will be a flyer inside showing the next TSV, would you please be so kind and post the content? I won't buy the Biotec TSV, but maybe the Christmas one.

Good luck! ;-) As there will be a flyer inside showing the next TSV, would you please be so kind and post the content? I won't buy the Biotec TSV, but maybe the Christmas one.

Of course I will, no problem

Had an email from Elemis, the TSV will be available to pre-order from 5pm tomorrow, cost is £56 doesn't mention postage though

My flyer with the sample in has no details of the next TSV Ani.

I suppose the Christmas one will be end of October. I wonder what new thing will be in it, besides the inevitable 30ml PCMC and a 200 or 300ml bath or shower product?

And let's guess the price will be just north of £40, with buy more save more.

What would be utterly lovely would be a Keeley-free TSV day. Too much to hope for, I fear.

I suppose the Christmas one will be end of October. I wonder what new thing will be in it, besides the inevitable 30ml PCMC and a 200 or 300ml bath or shower product?

And let's guess the price will be just north of £40, with buy more save more.

What would be utterly lovely would be a Keeley-free TSV day. Too much to hope for, I fear.

I think I read on facebook the Christmas one would be in November. I have only been using Elemis since the last Christmas TSV, am addicted! I have had loads of questions, which I have asked Keeley on Facebook, she's always been really nice and helpful, to me anyway, I like her

I think I read on facebook the Christmas one would be in November. I have only been using Elemis since the last Christmas TSV, am addicted! I have had loads of questions, which I have asked Keeley on Facebook, she's always been really nice and helpful, to me anyway, I like her

As long as you keep lavishing her with praise and positivity I'm sure it will continue. When the feedback coming her way is less glowing she can become very impatient and annoyed.

Thanks! I was refering to the flyer from the TSV. Normally the TSVs have a flyer announcing the next one with its contents.

Have ordered the tsv this morning will update you as soon as it arrives

Thank you, that would be great! :)

Not sure if you saw this on the post regarding the November image.jpg

Latest posts

Back