Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had high hopes for the glow range but sadly found it awful…. I love Superskin in the winter but so far haven’t found a good summer cream so am stuck with PCMC.
I like Liz Earle rich in the skin repair its ok not as rich as superskin but ok for summer maybe. I will use the face wash but nothing else in the Glow.

I like Liz Earle rich in the skin repair its ok not as rich as superskin but ok for summer maybe. I will use the face wash but nothing else in the Glow.
I have the skin repair rich. I’m using up a PCMC thats a bit old….. then it’s onto that one. I wanted to try it for a while before the July LE TSV. I suspect there will be a choice of daydream to go with the new night cream.

The face wash didn’t suit me at all… and such a palaver to use…. I ended up using it in the shower as body wash just to get rid of it. The toner I’m using in the evening and can’t honestly see any difference. And it’s more expensive. So that won’t be bought again. And the cream really dried my face, so hubby has got it. He is the official user up of unwanted creams that don’t suit me!

I think it’s this set
Someone asked if it was leftover from Christmas which she didn’t answer… and then she said it was the last remaining stock, so k suspect it is from Christmas. The box is the same

Keeley put up a photo and yes it is the duo set from Xmas set. But it is still available to buy from Elemis for £130 for the duo.

Keeley has posted on Instagram today that the set with the two moisturisers and cleansing balm will be £85.98 and on three ez pays, anyone tempted?
I have to say that I am as sadly my skin really likes PCMC...
I’m surprised at that price I didthink it would be higher.
I’ve never tried the night cream but maybe a good opportunity...
She has confirmed on Instagram that this set has all been checked and has a two year shelf life...
And of course we all believe that..

I saw JLP had a set which has now sold out, that contained the same size cleanser and the two moisturisers in 30ml size and that was on a special price of £80. So this does seem a good price, I do like all the products so may cave in !

I have to say that I am as sadly my skin really likes PCMC...
I’m surprised at that price I didthink it would be higher.
I’ve never tried the night cream but maybe a good opportunity...
She has confirmed on Instagram that this set has all been checked and has a two year shelf life...
And of course we all believe that..
I love PCMC, it is the one I go back to if my skin gets upset and throws a hissy fit. I have used the night cream and fine with it, not overly heavy. Having a dither because it is such a good price, whole set cheaper than one product from Elemis.

I noticed on her Facebook people saying they don't want the box, and why are they getting the box? Keeley, is saying, use it as a storage box.

I love PCMC, it is the one I go back to if my skin gets upset and throws a hissy fit. I have used the night cream and fine with it, not overly heavy. Having a dither because it is such a good price, whole set cheaper than one product from Elemis.

I noticed on her Facebook people saying they don't want the box, and why are they getting the box? Keeley, is saying, use it as a storage box.
I have a 50ml spf and 100ml that I got in the sale last year…
I also have a LE superskin ready for winter
This is a great deal but… I’m really trying not to stockpile

Nothing beats Superskin imo. Specially for the price when you think how much Elemis charge for a 50ml moisturiser. And dont get me started on the 30ml Elemis sold as full size.

Nothing beats Superskin imo. Specially for the price when you think how much Elemis charge for a 50ml moisturiser. And dont get me started on the 30ml Elemis sold as full size.
LE prices are so much more reasonable… and the frequent sales really help you get a great bargain.
I love PCMC but it is really expensive…

Elemis 3 Piece Collection TSV 01/06/23 (apparently £85.96 Delivered & Easy Pays) BUT LIMITED STOCKS

50ml PCMC RRP £94 + post
50ml PCMC Night Cream RRP £108 + post
50g Cleansing Balm RRP £28 + post

Total RRP £230 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.png
    Elemis TSV 1.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 64
LE prices are so much more reasonable… and the frequent sales really help you get a great bargain.
I love PCMC but it is really expensive…
PMCMC is not moisturising enough for me. I like the Rich but its a lot of money for the results. Superskin Neroli is still my favourite.

Latest posts

Back