Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was surprisded it was not on easy pay to be honest. I did watch the start of the presentation, but three glasses of Shiraz Rose and was ready for bed.

Bits of the TSV will be on ebay in a few days anyway for people who just want to try certain bits.

Still not tempted here.:up:

I was surprisded it was not on easy pay to be honest. I did watch the start of the presentation, but three glasses of Shiraz Rose and was ready for bed.

Bits of the TSV will be on ebay in a few days anyway for people who just want to try certain bits.

Still not tempted here.:up:

Me neither, not in the slightest! What a rubbish TSV. :mysmilie_514:

Just ordered two of them for my best friend who is a big Elemis fan at her request but via my account - have sent so much back recently I'm attempting to head off The Letter (which I knew nothing about before joining this forum) by placing orders which I *know* won't be going back! I was cruising at 50% returns until I ordered these TSVs and some plants for her Dad's birthday this morning, now I can happily cancel a cheque-hold I've decided against without incurring QVC's wrath...somewhat off-topic I know...apols...

I've gone for it as I need PCMC and the shower cream is lovely! I dare say I'll use the rest or give away as presents at some point:nod: It's a good TSV for me as I don't tend to have stocks of beauty products just buy them as I need them!

Last edited:
I ordered mine about 12.30 and looking forward to receiving it.
Will use everything in the kit, not sure about the visible brilliance but I have a sample of it to try before I open the one in the TSV

JF says the TSV will sell out in this hour and over 20,000 have sold already

i reckon they jumped the gun there - it sold out on air at about 11.10 but at 11.53 its still on the front page of the website and you can still add it to your basket.

That will be all the people who put it in their basket when it went limited stock and then didnt checkout their purchase

MInes showing as shipped as well. I must stop getting Elemis TSV's I am building quite a stockpile up

still showing as available on the website

I was going to buy this and keep the tan accelerator then sell the rest on ebay but didn'tknow if I could be bothered with the hassle

Couldn't help but notice that this is yet another kit of stuff that JF couldn't possibly live without! She looked awful on the show and she's up on the next one too, so I doubt I'll be watching. As soon as Keeley tried to tell us something about the products, she just butted in and kept giggling. Feck knows what she's on today! She's now tried to convince us that she's got such long, thick hair that the shampoo wouldn't do for her. Excuse me? I thought that the bit on the back was clip-on. Looks like it came off the back of a horse and we all know what you find under those ;) I value my TV set too much to watch her any more! I don't often take a dislike to anyone but she's annoyed me too much.

still showing as available on the website

I was going to buy this and keep the tan accelerator then sell the rest on ebay but didn'tknow if I could be bothered with the hassle

i did that with the last tsv, to use some of it as a present and make the money back on the marine cream by e-baying it. sadly e-bay was full of marine cream at cut prices. i didnt end up out of pocket but i didnt make anything either. not worth it.

don't think I will bother then, I will keep checking ebay and hope that someone is selling their tan accelerator

Salon Skincare sold it last year buy one get one free apparently so I will keep checking

Thanks Jabba! I resisted by the only means which works for me...switch off the telly and go do something constructive! I went to visit my uncle who's in a nursing home and brought some treats for him instead. By the time I got home I'd completely forgotten about the TSV! Honestly it's just too easy to get sucked in, I should know by now that if I have to convince myself I need something then I really don't need it :rock:

Tx

For the first time ever I missed a TSV I wanted! I had a terrible headache this morning so went back to bed thinking it will be there for the 3 o'clock show...woke up and it was already gone!

Did the say how many sold? Typical the item I miss out on is not on advanced order!

this morning 8000 had been sold and then said half of the stock had gone, I presume about 16000 or 17000 have been sold

Latest posts

Back