Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

don't think I will bother then, I will keep checking ebay and hope that someone is selling their tan accelerator

Salon Skincare sold it last year buy one get one free apparently so I will keep checking

Don't want to tread on anyones's toes if you've already done a deal on this but I have got (or will have) two tan accelerators from the TSVs ordered for my friend today, she doesn't want them and is happy to sell or swap. I don't have access to the Drop - need to get on with that - but think you could still PM me if you were interested...no probs if not :hi:

For the first time ever I missed a TSV I wanted! I had a terrible headache this morning so went back to bed thinking it will be there for the 3 o'clock show...woke up and it was already gone!

Did the say how many sold? Typical the item I miss out on is not on advanced order!

You can get this on Waitlist if you go to QVC Website.

I was disappointed that it sold out so quickly and thought I'd missed it completely, but was relieved to discover the waitlist option had appeared later on in the day. Keeping my fingers crossed that it won't take too long to get one (or that people will cancel their cheque holds!).

Blimey those are quick deliveries. Quickest I've ever had was a NN TSV years ago that arrived in 48 hours (that's if you don't count the pearls that arrived before they'd officially been sent...) I ordered the evening OTO split with a friend as SOS is the only thing I really get on with from Elemis but it's only started showing as shipped just now...

Mines just arrived! just had to try the perfume and I think it's lovely! I'll definitely buy this at some point :happy:

No Bluebell I resisted :angel::angel:

Well Done Jabba, I am impressed :clapping:

Mine arrived today and am impressed with the delivery time, QVC seem to be doing really well with TSV deliveries recently

I love the smell of the shower cream, smells more like baby powder than the milk bath does and lathered up really well on the back of my hand which is great as I dont usually like shower creams, cant wait to try it in the shower. Not keen on the smell of the hand a body lotion.

Congratulations to all of you who received the TSV today ! :clapping:
That was quick !
Mine is still In Process. :sad:

Could you check in the ingredient lists if there are "milk proteins" in the shower cream and in the hand and body lotion,
like in the milk bath, please ? :flower::flower:
It will be a long time for me to receive my TSV as QVC hasn't shipped it yet,
and I can't wait to know ! :heart:

Mine came this morning as well, the shower creme really lathers up a lot you need hardly any. I know I like the perfume as I bought one a few weeks ago. I quite like the body lotion its quite rich and does seem to have worked well on my legs

Hello all
Mine is only just showing as shipped. Could anyone tell me what the nourishing hand/body cream smells like please.

shower cream explosion

I bought 2 , and opened one to find the shower cream had leaked over everythimg else!
Smelt really nice though!
Rang CS who offered me the choice of sen it back and get replaced or a new shower cream direct from elemis.
Well only about a fifth was spilt so went fo the 2nd option.
A good result from CS.

BTW the perfume is really nice.

That was quick !

Could you check in the ingredient lists if there are "milk proteins" in the shower cream and in the hand and body lotion,

.... Shipped !!! :mysmilie_378:

That was quick !

It says it contains Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed milk protein in both the shower cream and the hand and body lotion

Hello all
Mine is only just showing as shipped. Could anyone tell me what the nourishing hand/body cream smells like please.

I am not very good at describing fragrance but I am not that keen on the smell, it definately doesnt smell like the milk bath.

Used the shower cream in the shower this morning and it was lovely, lathered up really well for a shower cream, much better than the loccitane shower creams IMHO

Latest posts

Back