Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will cool your room, blah blah, but you need to buy a few of them. :ROFLMAO:
What? The arctic cubes are personal fans, with cooling mist. I bought one for £5 from TJC auction ast year. Good personal fan powered with USB with optional water reservoir and night lights. I put it by my bedside on warm nights to cool my face/head.

Moving air about with a fan isn't going to cool a room, no matter how many you use. They just create aircool effect on the skin. Windchill effect.

Oh no, the fish lipped gargoyle is on now. Thought I’d switched to the Horror Channrl. Hope I sleep ok and don’t have nightmares.

I love love that description.

Think I must have been out in the sun too long, sure I just saw a direct price comparison.....

Edit - Not seen such a shiny forehead since Willy Thorn was on the BBC playing snooker.

Last edited:
Recording this morning from yesterday morning, Peter and Gen.

Bladeless fan, Gen pleading with folks to check out, warning that more folk ordering than they have stock. Only 2 left of the black, must check out. Oh one left, selling out.

Ah well pleading must have fallen on deaf ears as still in stock this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Bladeless fan, Gen pleading with folks to check out, warning that more folk ordering than they have stock. Only 2 left of the black, must check out. Oh one left, selling out.

Ah well pleading must have fallen on deaf ears as still in stock this morning. :ROFLMAO:
According to Peter 6 different fans sold out yesterday.

Did Chuckle when the two Peters were selling the Artic Cooler, and Peter V got a torch out. So you could see the steam

The thing is, ok it's their job, it's part of the 'routine' to make the viewer panic (low stock) to entice them to have a buy.

However we're not in 1978 with relatively limited routes to buy stuff. With 99% of the stuff they sell (maybe 100%?) it matters not one bit if they actually do sell out. It rarely matters if they genuinely won't be getting any more 'into the business.'

Why?

Cause all their products can be found on places like Amazon, Ebay, Ali, Temu, or 1000's of other online retailers.

Latest posts

Back