Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you're trying out Elemis (PCMC or any other item), a TSV will invariably give you the best opportunity - especially when on EPs - at least then the money isn't all gone at once. So when you change your mind and are waiting for the dawdling refund upon returning an item, you're at least out of pocket for a lower amount of money...

While the Christmas one is the biggie, it tends to have more bodycare, so if you're only really after skincare, it's one or other of the other TSVs during the year that you need.

I have not bought the Christmas TSV for a few years. I dislike the Exotic range which always seems to be in it. I know loads complained about the last Christmas TSV, how poor it was for the BIG one of the year. Keeley kept saying customers told QVC they wanted a cheaper one.

I have not bought the Christmas TSV for a few years. I dislike the Exotic range which always seems to be in it. I know loads complained about the last Christmas TSV, how poor it was for the BIG one of the year. Keeley kept saying customers told QVC they wanted a cheaper one.

I've bought the last 3 big TSVs, as I do like the exotics range. I prefer it when they put in Quiet Mind though, and it would be nice to have the milk bath rather than the shower cream or the jasmine and rose scented one. I've still got bottles of that evening blooms dry oil that everyone hated... Generally, the vast majority of the Xmas TSV gets split into a variety of presents, though. Body products are great for that... I don't think a skincare product with "anti-ageing" on the packaging is always so well received...!

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf on QVC purchasing, so may manage to sit on my hands this year. We'll see!

I received a postcard for this through the post from Q today. It looks like there's a bag with the TSV, which might be a deal breaker for me. There's a 7ml sample of the body cream with the card as well, which is nice.

I think the last Xmas Tsv was great and loads of people liked it as far as i saw.

Dont think ill go for this Tsv, I prefer the Neroli PR cleanser (no idea how that choice didnt win as we would have got a 200ml tube making it even better value for money) and im not that bothered about PCMC id rather have had the Oxygenating night cream.

I like the toner and would be interested to try the new shower and body cream but no way am i paying £60 for that.

I lernt with the Xmas Tsv is pretty frustrating paying an easy payment on the 4th month when most of the collection had already been used up.

Apparently Septembers Tsv doesnt contains any body products ,exfoliators or toners.

I think the last Xmas Tsv was great and loads of people liked it as far as i saw.

Dont think ill go for this Tsv, I prefer the Neroli PR cleanser (no idea how that choice didnt win as we would have got a 200ml tube making it even better value for money) and im not that bothered about PCMC id rather have had the Oxygenating night cream.

I like the toner and would be interested to try the new shower and body cream but no way am i paying £60 for that.

I lernt with the Xmas Tsv is pretty frustrating paying an easy payment on the 4th month when most of the collection had already been used up.

Apparently Septembers Tsv doesnt contains any body products ,exfoliators or toners.

What is it with the Christmas TSV? Is it a big one?

Last year's was just shy of £40 (excluding P&P) was on 4 EPs and also buy more save more (think you got a reduction of £5 per additional one you bought).

Contents were:

30mls PCMC [please note this is not, despite what QVC presenters say, a full size. Full size is 50mls. Elemis do this size for QVC and I've occasionally seen it sold by Elemis as a travel size]
200mls Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cleanser (bergamot, cedarwood and neroli) in a tube [full size for the normal version 150mls]
125mls Jasmine and Rose Milk Bath [full size is 400mls, so even the larger size sometimes sold by QVC isn't the full size]
20mls Jasmine and Rose Hand And Nail Cream [full size is 100mls]
300mls Skin Nourishing Shower Cream [300mls is the full size]
50mls Skin Nourishing Body Cream [full size is 200mls]
All served up in a purply-blue bag.

Soooo - bottom line with the last Christmas TSV: supersize and full size of the cheapest products offered, and everything else in smaller sizes.

I will be carefully scrutinising what they offer this year, but with any luck I will be able to resist and raid my stash for Christmas presents, there's still rather a lot of stuff in it (my stash)!!

I've had the postcard - large picture of the tote with the products in front of it. Sample sachet of the british botanical body cream. I've got the corresponding shower cream, and it's not a "wow" for me, so not fazed about sitting this one out.

Last edited:
I received a postcard for this through the post from Q today. It looks like there's a bag with the TSV, which might be a deal breaker for me. There's a 7ml sample of the body cream with the card as well, which is nice.

I hope I get the postcard because I'd love to smell the body cream before I fork out for the TSV (I'm getting it because I want to try a few of the products out - the botantial products, the cleanser & the peel), but if I don't like the smell of the body cream, I think I'll give it a miss.

What is it with the Christmas TSV? Is it a big one?

I think Elemis have sort of took over from Molton Brown by having the "Big beauty" Xmas Tsv , normally they include a new product launch,always on 3 or 4 easy pays, often has buy more save more and normally around £40.

I hope I get the postcard because I'd love to smell the body cream before I fork out for the TSV (I'm getting it because I want to try a few of the products out - the botantial products, the cleanser & the peel), but if I don't like the smell of the body cream, I think I'll give it a miss.

I thought the exact same thing & it arrived today - the body cream sample smells AWFUL! Like an old lady. Almost bitter, or lavendery? So herby - I really don't know what the smell is. Awful though. No sale.

I think Elemis have sort of took over from Molton Brown by having the "Big beauty" Xmas Tsv , normally they include a new product launch,always on 3 or 4 easy pays, often has buy more save more and normally around £40.
Thanks! As I am new to Elemis I don't know about all these "special" things.:) We'll see how I am going to get on with the upcoming TSV, maybe I'll go for the Christmas one as well?

By the way, is it true that the shelf life of unopened Elemis products is 12 months? Seems to be a little short in my opinion.

Thanks! As I am new to Elemis I don't know about all these "special" things.:) We'll see how I am going to get on with the upcoming TSV, maybe I'll go for the Christmas one as well?

By the way, is it true that the shelf life of unopened Elemis products is 12 months? Seems to be a little short in my opinion.

IIRC, the Elemis Xmas TSV is Q's biggest seller of the year. They usually sell about 100,000 units on the day.

Latest posts

Back