Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry but I don't understand why anyone gets excited about a free bag that has probably been mass produced in China,I may go for the TSV not sure yet.

IIRC, the Elemis Xmas TSV is Q's biggest seller of the year. They usually sell about 100,000 units on the day.

Yep - that's the one. Expect it to be on air on the peak evening shows leading up to the midnight launch...

2 years, I believe for Elemis unopened... of course that relies on you storing it correctly - cool, dry, dark place.

Thanks! As I am new to Elemis I don't know about all these "special" things.:) We'll see how I am going to get on with the upcoming TSV, maybe I'll go for the Christmas one as well?

By the way, is it true that the shelf life of unopened Elemis products is 12 months? Seems to be a little short in my opinion.

Yes and 6 months once opened however i think its more of a scare tactic to make you either over use or throw products away, as long as it looks and smells ok and you've kept it out of direct sunlight they easily can be used longer than whats stated.

I have unopened stuff for two years, kept in a dark cupboard never had a problem.

The bag this TSV is crap, its just a cotton thing which I no doubt will through in a corner to be forgotten.

Okay, going to step up here and say I think the September TSV will not be on easy pay.

I have smelt the floral body wash and its nice, nothing earth moving, I love the original one as its neutral smelling.

Yes and 6 months once opened however i think its more of a scare tactic to make you either over use or throw products away, as long as it looks and smells ok and you've kept it out of direct sunlight they easily can be used longer than whats stated.

Spot on!

I have products past what they "officially" advise, and have used them without any problems. All my stuff is kept away from any heat or light source, and kept dry.

I have unopened stuff for two years, kept in a dark cupboard never had a problem.

The bag this TSV is crap, its just a cotton thing which I no doubt will through in a corner to be forgotten.

Okay, going to step up here and say I think the September TSV will not be on easy pay.

I have smelt the floral body wash and its nice, nothing earth moving, I love the original one as its neutral smelling.

I think your right , Last years September Tsv was on Auto delivery and only contained 4 items (Day & Night cream , Eye cream and serum) so sounds like this Septembers will be very similar.

Love my Elemis but the shelf life once opened can be a bit hit and miss. I've had some products (mainly body products) open for a couple of years and they've been fine but some face products have definitely started smelling off after a few months, the sensitive face wash and tri-enzyme face cream come to mind. Actually the quiet mind temple balm and muscle ease oil also went off but I had had them a long time.

Love my Elemis but the shelf life once opened can be a bit hit and miss. I've had some products (mainly body products) open for a couple of years and they've been fine but some face products have definitely started smelling off after a few months, the sensitive face wash and tri-enzyme face cream come to mind. Actually the quiet mind temple balm and muscle ease oil also went off but I had had them a long time.

Same rules apply for opened product as for unopened - make sure you store in a cool, dry, dark place - so well away from heat or light sources. That way you should get the maximum time.

I will probably go for the TSV will wait and see what it's like at the time. I hope this is not one of those gawd awful hessian type bags, Lulu and others give away, I don't get that, why give those rubbish bags - Elemis and Decleor's bags are usually worth having and well made, so anyway, I'll wait and see.

Latest posts

Back