Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you wait for the Christmas one, you won't get as much skincare. So if you're shopping for a beauty regime, the July or September one will be the better bet. If you want bodycare, either for yourself or as gifts, then definitely the Christmas TSV is the one to get.

Thank you! :)

I rarely buy Elemis any more but when I do or will be one of the Christmas TSV's. As with all my TSV purchases I go for the ones with items I will actually use. For me this means their balm cleanser and the frangipani monoi shower cream and lotion as I adore the smell. I am not interested in anti aging or high tech skincare so a skincare based TSV is not for me.

Whats in the Christmas TSV then if its bodycare?

It won't by only bodycare.

From past experience it will be 6 or maybe 7 pieces - normally will include Pro-collagen Marine cream, one cleanser, a hand cream, a body cream, a bath product, a shower product, possibly a scrub or toner, or body oil. Many of the items will be less than full size.

If the goal is to offer the TSV at the usual price - skating just under the £40 mark, it will become increasingly difficult to include full or supersize of anything and keep the number of products included as high... unless QVC bump up the volume even higher than last year.

It's far too early to get any definite details - unless anyone was at Beauty Bash this year and spotted the Christmas TSV???

I got the first mail to preorder this a couple of days ago but am still undecided. It's the body stuff l am unsure of. I only use shower products when on holiday as l prefer a bath at home. I also am well stocked up on face products. I actually might leave it and save my money. My wardrobe is full and doesn't need anything else in it!

I suspect thr Q have been offering it on early sale in a desperate attempt to spread the picking and distribution pressure. The more they can send out early, the fewer complaints they will get about slow delivery.

I've ordered. The essential oils mentioned in the shower gel and body lotion sound right up my street, and i need to start using a toner again. I will use (but not enjoy) the exfoliator, and i will try the cleanser again. I found it a fabulous cleaner, but my face was significantly greasier while using it.

The problem with this Tsv is that we have known what is it in for so long its got boring , I mean the details were linked back in January so it hasn't been a surprise, Q has put it online early to try and gain extra sales and of course the 4 easy pays will temp a lot of people.

I guess the same can be said about the September Tsv as we already know mots of the products that wll be in it , Roll on the Xmas Tsv i guess :mysmilie_59:

I do hate the shameless ebay sellers that are already selling items from this Tsv, Its people like them why Q get away with charging the prices they do.

I use elemis. Why can a tsv not include the old favourites: cleanser, toner, moisturiser, eye cream, throat gel? It is the eye cream that I need right now. Obviously, the tsvs comprise products of which elemis in the uk, has a glut and is desperate, consequently, to offload them. Can anyone else recall - 'back in the day' - the aveda three step system, in the green glass bottles?

Latest posts

Back