Elemis TSV 8/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what size is the cleansing balm its about the only thing I like tbh

love the Ginseng toner and would like to try the peel ...sounds interesting

I am hoping its 105g but it's hard to tell, i am currently wading through a 200g one in the Rose, and its taking me ages to get through, I will be glad to finish it tbh, much prefer the original version
I agree about the smell of the balms the original is less cloying than the Neroli my least favourite , then rose

what size is the cleansing balm its about the only thing I like tbh

love the Ginseng toner and would like to try the peel ...sounds interesting

The peel is effective & gentle. Uses enzymes & poss lactic, but non tingly. If you like hardcore glyco, it won't be enough, but if not you'll like it.

Yes i agree about the peel, my skin can be reactive at times but I had no tingly sensation or reaction to it,,but can't say it was fantastic or my skin looked like glass, as Keeley said it might, but its okay
I think they may have slightly fiddled the formula, or maybe my skin's becoming resistant...

The Peel is gentle Elemis will never put the strength into their products that other brands like the Ordinary do. But my mild rosacea hated it and I redness after using, that was the product I learnt my skin could not handle enzymes.

Boffy, If you enjoy the effect of the alpha masks/peels, then I think the elemis will be too gentle for you to get the result that you want.
I think you have made a good point SB I am used to alpha h and if its the more active end I will stick top that

Not a fan of any scented products, its normally synthetic and sickly. I even buy Mitchum non-scented deodorant. So I wont be buying this tsv. I'd rather spend my money on the full size marine cream which I use everyday.

The Peel is gentle Elemis will never put the strength into their products that other brands like the Ordinary do. But my mild rosacea hated it and I redness after using, that was the product I learnt my skin could not handle enzymes.
My skin reacted to the Enzyme peel, I don't like toners so it's a no from me.

I think you have made a good point SB I am used to alpha h and if its the more active end I will stick top that

In your case, I defo would. The Elemis peel is nowhere near as effective as the alpha one/mask. Elemis contains no Glycolic Acid, which gives the tingle & the instant gratification factor. Elemis brightens & is nice but not as effective.

Been using Alpha h for years since day one still have the papaya powder, the clay mask and a face scrub. use twice a week and my skin is happy

Latest posts

Back