Neroli Blossom.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Rose.jpg
    Rose.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 450
  • Warm Tonka & Vanilla.jpg
    Warm Tonka & Vanilla.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 450
Keeley has confirmed that the tsv will be £51.96 and the cleansing balm is a 50g size, if anyone is interested in it
So as we guess not full size. It's like PCMC they only give 30mls size on QVC TSVs yet try to push it as full size or they used to. They only time I ever got the real full 50mls size was in kits from Elemis and if you waited they went down in price anyway. The vanity case was the last one I remember earlier this year, I know I bought it as did others.

I have two unopened 50mls PCMC!

Last edited:
Yes, when you look at the sizes in the tsv most of them are not really full-size apart from the toner, bodywash and perhaps the eye product, at least with LE tsvs they are usually full size, but no doubt people will go for this, I am on my last jar of pcmc so may give it a try

Keeley has confirmed that the tsv will be £51.96 and the cleansing balm is a 50g size, if anyone is interested in it
I don’t have much of a memory these days, but isn’t that quite an increase for the Xmas “our way of saying thank you to our customers” TSV? I haven’t bought one for quite a while as I don’t like the Elemis body products but I thought this was always between£30-£40. This will presumably be over £55 with postage.

I think the last couple haven't been a great deal cheaper, I remember for years the Xmas tsv was just under £40 but but then it started creeping up and as they have 8 items in it this year(even if some of these are small) Keeley and Elemis will feel this justifies the price no doubt

Okay BIG NEWS. Just read this on Caroline Hirons' Facebook group. Elemis are now selling in China. I had an idea when they were bought out by L'Occitane it was bound to happen. So that means as a new brand selling in China they will be animal tested by the Chinese.

L'Occitane if you remember lost their leaping bunny when they started selling in China.

I don’t have much of a memory these days, but isn’t that quite an increase for the Xmas “our way of saying thank you to our customers” TSV? I haven’t bought one for quite a while as I don’t like the Elemis body products but I thought this was always between£30-£40. This will presumably be over £55 with postage.
The last 5 Elemis TSV’s come out at an average of £66.51 incl p&p, they ranged from £57 to £73.Wish they were £30-£40 these days, although I would probably buy if they were & don’t need any more stuff.

I remember when the Elemis TSV was £39.96 on 4 easy pays of £9.99. Plus if you bought additional sets you saved £4/£5. Unfortunately these days are gone I think. I recently did a survey that was sent to me from QVC and it seemed to be about new products and value. I obviously didn’t rate it highly because they have changed dramatically in the past 12 months.

I think the last couple haven't been a great deal cheaper, I remember for years the Xmas tsv was just under £40 but but then it started creeping up and as they have 8 items in it this year(even if some of these are small) Keeley and Elemis will feel this justifies the price no doubt

they were a few years ago £39.96 + post & 4 Easy pays

i think it went up like £42.96, £44.96. £46.96, £49.96 + post & 4 Easy pays & the higher the price went the longer it took to sell out

but buy more save more too & going live from monday

So as we guess not full size. It's like PCMC they only give 30mls size on QVC TSVs yet try to push it as full size or they used to. They only time I ever got the real full 50mls size was in kits from Elemis and if you waited they went down in price anyway. The vanity case was the last one I remember earlier this year, I know I bought it as did others.

I have two unopened 50mls PCMC!
I have a migraine just looking at the 'botanical blends'....

Okay BIG NEWS. Just read this on Caroline Hirons' Facebook group. Elemis are now selling in China. I had an idea when they were bought out by L'Occitane it was bound to happen. So that means as a new brand selling in China they will be animal tested by the Chinese.

L'Occitane if you remember lost their leaping bunny when they started selling in China.
Thankfully I have no interest in Elemis and the extremely irritating Keeley Aydin.🤨

I needed another pcmc (I only buy the 100 ml size and scour the websites for the cheapest), so I bit the bullet and bought the kit that had the vanity case with the large size, plus the face oil and eye serum. For me they were products I'll use and working out the cost it wasn't that bad a deal (£170). I've long given up buying the 'collections' or tsvs as they tend to put full size 'fillers' of toners/shower creams/bodywashes in, like another reviewers stated, and I don't feel inclined to fork out for expensive bath products and only a small sample of something I would use.

Thanks for this I will not be buying Elemis anymore now.

Yes, I’ve seen a number of people saying they will be no longer be buying Elemis.

Molton Brown used to do that with their TSV's which were fab
Those were the days! Great value sets and such lovely products, I remember buying one without having any idea of what the items actually cost on the High Street, it was going back a bit and was so chuffed with the value, loved Amber cocoon

Those were the days! Great value sets and such lovely products, I remember buying one without having any idea of what the items actually cost on the High Street, it was going back a bit and was so chuffed with the value, loved Amber cocoon
The tsv's were good in the old days really good sizes and the most popular scents at a great price and a good quality gift box to boot and the buy more save more my sister used to buy at least 3 sets

Latest posts

Back