Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection with Vanity Case.
Today's Special Value Price £72.12
QVC Price £87.50
Item Number
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Elemis Anti-Ageing Face and Lip Collection. Five-piece set contains the best of the Pro-Collagen range, including the multi-award winner Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the popular Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser to name a few. Unlock the secret of younger-looking skin with effective Elemis skincare.

Contains:

•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin

•1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - helps to increase levels of oxygen in the skin leaving it feeling more hydrated

•1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - remove traces of make-up and daily grime and is formulated to deep cleanse with its powerful anti-oxidant ingredients to reveal a youthful-looking complexion

•1 x Pro-Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream (15ml) - helps thin, dry skin around the eyes and lips appear more hydrated

•1 x Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) - designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles resulting in an immediate firming and tightening effect on the skin

•1 x purple vanity case with a padlock and key

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224421

Last edited:
Orderd mine as well and I succumbed and ordered 2, I know its daft but I like to stock up on PCMC when I can this will see me right through to the end of the year along with what I already have in my drawer.

I always get my Bobbi Brown from Debenhams in Chester or her own website I didnt realise that not every Debenhams stocked it its great because I can use the beauty club points to treat myself occasionally

I can't believe it's so expensive. I would not buy it now. Used to love it.
How can QVC justify the prices and the packs? I wouldn't use half the stuff in there. What they should do is have a mix and match to the value of.... ie Pro collagen marine cream and night cream together plus two other products of your choice to the value of blah blah totalling £so much. Total cost £72.00 much more personalised and then I might consider buying.

beauty tsv's approaching £80.00 what next?:down:

This is the way they will be going. I am waiting to see how much the next Gatineau one is(don't use the brand, does not suit my skin)?

Even the less expensive brands will have their prices upped £40+ I am expecting. Look at L'Occitane nearly £50 when you include postage this has been for ages now.

Last edited:
Well I've ordered mine - held out for all of 20 minutes lol. Bit disappointed with the size of the vanity case though as it looks like tiny.

I know this TSV is fantastic value and I did think very carefully about it; the case looked brilliant etc. But watching this morning I just can't justify spending this much on more face cream when I have plenty to use up, even with the easy pay. I was very touch and go and if the cleanser had been a full size it would have swung it for me because I'm getting low; however that swung me in the other direction.

If I purchased the bulk of it would be stored for 6 mths plus.

This kit is available from John Lewis today on a price match price of 67.50 and free p+p
for anyone who would rather have this kit instead of the TSV

http://www.johnlewis.com/226154/Style.aspx

I thought I'd treat myself to today's TSV, but I just couldn't bring myself to hit the buy button. Just over £78 is a step too far for me. However, I found this little kit on Time to Spa so ordered that instead! :happy:

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/gifts/elemis/Elemis-Perfect-Pro-Collagen/

It Contains:
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30ml
Pro-Collagne Quartz Lift Mask 15ml
Papaya Enzyme Peel 15ml
Facial Mitt

It costs £46.48 + £3.50 P & P and you can choose 3 samples to try, free of charge :up:

:sun:

They keep banging on that it will only cost you less than £1 a day for this premium skincare. However, a £1 a day is £7 a week, £365 a year and that's before you've spent a penny on the additional exfoliators, masks, capusles etc they keep saying you should either definitely use or 'slot in'. Then , you need to buy premium make-up to put on your 'canvas'.

The Elemis mosturiser is lovely and nourishing and feels nice but other, much cheaper mosturisers do do the job just as well for me. I'd rather free up the money for a good mascara or foundation.

Can anyone tell me whether the Elemis 6 Piece Anti Ageing Detox Regime Collection is a good deal?

* 1 x Papaya Enzyme peel (15ml)
* 1 x Pro-Collagen Quartz Lifting mask (15ml)
* 1 x Pro-Radiance cream cleanser (30ml)
* 14 x Cellular Recover Skin Bliss capsules
* 1 x Pro-Intense eye and lip contour cream (5ml)
* 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine cream (15ml)

for 43.50£ + P&P. I have the PCMC and love th scent & texture and was keen to try a couple more treatment products as I currently have spring-hormone greasy skin and need to do something about it.

It's an awfully expensive TSV,and I could never justify buying this unless it gave me amazingly fantastic results.
I have tried Elemis and don't rate it...hubby bought it for me as a gift!

I always think that if these products do everything that Keeley claims,then she should have the most fabulous skin and whilst her skin is ok it's not fabulous...same with Fiona Decleor Andrew Gatineau and others.
So I am very cynical about paying out my hard earned money and stick with lower priced skincare.

Can anyone tell me whether the Elemis 6 Piece Anti Ageing Detox Regime Collection is a good deal?

* 1 x Papaya Enzyme peel (15ml)
* 1 x Pro-Collagen Quartz Lifting mask (15ml)
* 1 x Pro-Radiance cream cleanser (30ml)
* 14 x Cellular Recover Skin Bliss capsules
* 1 x Pro-Intense eye and lip contour cream (5ml)
* 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine cream (15ml)

for 43.50£ + P&P. I have the PCMC and love th scent & texture and was keen to try a couple more treatment products as I currently have spring-hormone greasy skin and need to do something about it.

Which site is this from Craftology? They have the same kit at Debenhams for £31.50, add code PX9P for further 10% off, brings it to £28.35 and free P&P!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...001_123733919299_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtelemis

Latest posts

Back