Elizabeth Arden coming to qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About 7 or 8 years ago now, Elizabeth Arden were Q's Christmas Day TSV. I have no idea how well it sold, but it was the one and only time the brand was ever featured until now.

About 7 or 8 years ago now, Elizabeth Arden were Q's Christmas Day TSV. I have no idea how well it sold, but it was the one and only time the brand was ever featured until now.
Oh yes I forgot about that!!!

Managed to find it was 2011

Years ago I used to buy Elizabeth Arden , Green Tea perfume spray. Haven`t bought it again for long time but back then it was a staple of mine.
One of my Aunts always wore Blue Grass perfume and I hated it and one year one of my sons bought me a gift set containing the Sunflower perfume which on me smelled like cat wee.

Before I started using Elemis M/cream I used EA Visible Difference face cream for decades - even stocking up at the airport (before the internet) because it was cheaper . Its now available in Costco.

I still use EA Simply Perfect mousse foundation - also for decades, as it feels like you're wearing nothing but gives good coverage.

I agree with Allbeauty, I've bought my marine cream several times from there at well below the prices anywhere else.

They reformulate d Sunflowers a while ago - may be less wee wee now?

Blue grass was/is odd.....like medicine.

Elizabeth Arden Premier show now live channel seems like the quoted pricing is much lower than LA direct, but I don’t know if the brand is discounted elsewhere.

I loved Blue Grass, also used their cleanser and Toner for years before I moved to Charles of the Ritz.

Always seen the eight hour cream in airline flight magazines and been tempted. Anyone used it?

It's like Vaseline, as said earlier in the thread, oh and when it starts to go off smells rank.

Here are the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: PETROLATUM, LANOLIN, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, BHT, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492).

First ingredient is petroleum, which is Vaseline.

Expensive from QVC too. EA can be bought on the discount sites much cheaper.

I don't mind Sunflowers, I was given a bottle for my birthday some years back and it was just right for a daytime/workday fragrance. It smelled nice on me. I don't know why I never replaced it when it ran out tbh. I also remember that they brought out a limited edition of their Green tea fragrance (which I'm not keen on) I sprayed the tester and it was gorgeous, was sadly skint on the day so didn't buy it, when I went back to purchase it was run out and that was that! Can't remember the actual name of it either. Red Door....omg - disgusting - a headache in a bottle, even if I smell it on somebody else I have to move away!

I have tried the Eight Hour items, again bought on a flight and I was never impressed wondering what the hype was.Yes very much like Vaseline which I never use.Aldi do a copy product too.

I’m amazed to read this about the eight hour cream which always seems to get rave reviews! Well, money saved then, 😄. I have no doubt we will be hearing how EA and said cream are the best things since sliced bread from AY. Will the eight hour cream be an industry secret I wonder, 😂😂.

Oh was it on yesterday? Did anyone watch?

Yes, on yesterday. No, did not watch. Reading QVC Facebook most of the comments seem to be around wearing Blue Grass.

I looked at the list of what was shown, quite boring. And much cheaper elsewhere too.

The Eight Hour stuff I remember being mentioned back in the 80s in the magazines, not nowadays.

I have just been browsing allbeauty.com and am amazed at how cheap the fragrance is. I always though EA was quite pricey but some are under £10 and Blue Grass 100ml is £10.95. Mind you I don’t know what they are like! Like many I had a bottle of Blue Grass in my youth, but think that’s about it.

Latest posts

Back