Em Jackie em em Kabler em

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
What is it with Jackie Kabler? Every single hour with her is an hour full of 'em' every few words, it's put me right off her as I can't concentrate on what she's saying now as I'm just waiting for the 'ems. If she's not saying 'em' she's hesitating in some other way, but it's the blooming 'ems' that really get on my nerves. To be honest, if she said 'er' like most people it wouldn't be quite so bad, but it's just 'em' 'em' 'em' :dull:

I a glad someone started this thread. For a long time now Jackie Kabler has got on my nerves with the 'em','um' and 'em' again. I know we all sometimes lose our chain of thought and I am in particular quite bad, but I am not in a professional position presenting on a TV shopping channel. She was never like that on GMTV, like the last post said I just think she can't be bothered and really is not that fussed about her current job on Q.

I would rather have Jackie umming than Debbie flint waffling on about her ****** books.:mysmilie_51:

I bet she's a bit of a madam...let her guard down one night when a crew member got a bit cheeky and she had a sort of jokey dig at him ...shy was narked for sure ...something to do with her husband but can't quite remember ...

She's one of my favourite presenters. You can tell she doesn't take it all too seriously. Always a twinkle in the eye when she's been given crap to peddle.

I like her too. But then, I dont er, I em. Don't know anyone that ers 'like most people do'

Very few people speak with good articulation anymore. Even 'seasoned' newsreaders and those that discuss the Papers on the news channels are even more of a pain with their eeeerrrrrrrs, and constant ummmmmms - irritating beyond belief. And as for the incoherent football pundits, well, we all know where their brains are.

I've gone orf track. There is ONE who I really enjoyed listening to, she was the guest for Nate & Etan jewellery. She was not only articulate, but didn't repeat herself and was surprisingly interesting to listen to.

I love Kathy, she's my favourite, and Jackie comes second favourite for me. They're both real, both have a good sense of humour and neither takes themselves seriously. Breaths of fresh air compared with DF and JF poncing about telling us how wonderful they consider themselves to be.

Quite like Jackie or should I say I don't mind watching her.I sometimes think she is 'winging' it a bit, gives the impression she is not as clued up as she should be about the products she is presenting?

I like Jackie, she has a sense of humour and always looks good. I haven't noticed the erm's but maybe I'm not watching as much as I used to. Not as bad as Marv's Okaaaaaay's.

CC

Latest posts

Back