Emjoi Pedi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JCR1982

Registered Shopper
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so annoyed with QVC - Ordered the pink one item no 400470 which was described on the internet as:

1 micro pedi unit
1 blue cartridge
2X AA batteries
2 X magenta replacement rollers
2 x blue replacement rollers
1 cleaning brush

Arrived today minus the replacement rollers so phoned up and said it said this on the internet but the desciption has been altered! I did take a pic as everything I buy lately has been advertised incorrectly but the photos I took are two pics one with item no at top and the other with description ie on two diff pics so even when they come back to me as its been referred somewhere I bet they say that the pics is from 2 diff items or something!

So annoyed! If they won't send me the extra rollers - which they won't, I at least want a refund sending for my p&p and also a stamp sent out to return it! I only bought from QVC as you seemed to get so much more for your money!!

I think the best you can hope for is a pre paid label to return it. There was a similar cock up on the website over some replacement brush heads for the Clarisonic (couple of years ago) and had the details been correct it would have been a great price for a couple of brush heads, however the item number was just for a single item and there were a couple of forum members understandably less than happy with the outcome.

They really need to review their web staff, or at least get someone to double check their work before it's uploaded!

It was just so annoying how the lady kind of made out I was wrong in what I was saying and that the item description had never been what I said it was - erm I have evidence!

QVC seem to have made some big cock up recently! The wrong gel nail varnish & Sun creams being sent & Online description of a Bobbi Brown kit being wrong - got £10 refund for that!

As long as I get my p&p refunded & a prepaid label to return I'll be happy and will buy from look fantastic! x

I have the emjoi so wherever you eventually buy it from, get your replacement rollers from Boots. At the moment they`re buy one pack get the second half price but sooner or later they`ll put them on a 3 for 2 offer as well. Yoou won`t find them cheaper elsewhere.

Customer never right until QVC proved wrong!

You might as well exfoliate your feet, it'll be a week before the label arrives (2nd class as usual).

It's been a long time since I felt that, in the eyes of QVC, the customer is King! I've taken screen shots of pages if there's likely to be a problem, ever since customer services disputed that an item was shown with free p&p which mysteriously disappeared after I'd ordered. As it wasn't something I really needed I told them to cancel the order when I rang to ask why I'd been charged postage. I know a lot of their spiel is scripted but seriously, would anyone ring and insist they'd seen free p&p on the website if they hadn't?

I'm sure they can track any amendments made to item details after they've gone live on the website so taking the position that the customer is wrong isn't great PR is it?

Yeh I know plus I was put on hold while she looked into it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suss! Some other team will be contacting me within 3 days anyway!

Doesn't show much customer services if it forces us to take screen shots does it! x

The one thing I will say no matter where you buy it from it is very good. I have awful cracked heels and have tried everything and this was the only thing which worked, not cheap but IMO worth every penny. Scholl have one out which looks a dead ringer but I have never been impressed with Scholl products.

Often the replacements come in different combinations -you need to work out which roller works best for you and only buy replacements of that roller or else it is very poor value, eg I only want the blue but very often they are sold as 1 blue and 1 red. Also I see now they have rollers for men's feet which is funny since my OH has much better feet than me!
s

I buy the blue rollers which Boots sell in packs of 2, the red ones aren`t course enough for my feet. I get dry skin on my heels, especially in warm weather and the emjoi is the only thing which sorts them.

I buy the blue rollers which Boots sell in packs of 2, the red ones aren`t course enough for my feet. I get dry skin on my heels, especially in warm weather and the emjoi is the only thing which sorts them.

I am just about to orddr 2 blue from Boots as they are on offer

There's no need to doubt the customer's sanity or truth when they ring with a query like this. We know the stock solution is to send a return label, so why not just say they've checked the current item details but it would seem there was a mistake in the description when you ordered which has since been amended. You'd be happier as a customer and the net result would be the same.

NB the vendor stands the loss of a returned item (if it can't be resold), QVC only lose their profit and associated costs, so I wonder why they fight so hard to avoid accepting responsibility. Maybe because the mother ship was founded in the litigious States there's a culture of not saying sorry because it could be seen as an admission of blame?

Just ordered rollers fron Boots on line as no nearby stores had even heard of them. First to use online and what a palava plus COLLECTION from store will take a week. Me thinks that they come from the same school of delivery service as Q ie about 10 years behind Amazon. Good job not in a rush only used them because of price. Plus I had a double coupon for full month of July but this couldn't be used on line grrrrr

Sorry to hear that. My local Boots which is actually a small branch not a large store, stock them so I just go in and buy them as and when. Can you not ask your local store to start stocking them ?

If you look on the Boots website at the link entited " shop your way " it tells you that you can go into any store and order whatever you like, no need to order online. I`d get the roller details off the website, item number or whatever, go into your local store and ask them to order some in. The website also gives a phone number under the same link where you can speak to a person and order by phone.

Latest posts

Back