Entice TSV 30th May...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Anyone got any info on tomorrow's TSV please...? Couldn't find a thread for it.

Thanks!

Debbie Flint was wearing a necklace last night on the Carole Hochman tsv launch perhaps thats it.

ahh i know though i aint the only one who is helpful on here lots of people are like

That is true and I am grateful to each and every one of them (can you feel the love in the room...lol) - just wanted to let you all know you are not taken for granted.

Sorry for going off topic - back to Entice and am looking forward to this one!

Oh, so Entice is jewellery. Thank heavens, I thought for a minute it might have been a range of low cut tops or a see through blouses. I'm not sure I could cope with Debbie Flint giving the camera her best sultry look in said apparel!

Would that it were Dame F!

QVC must be desperate to shift these ugly beads before that shambolic bubble bursts. Looks as though it'd exfoliate your neck!

Jude xx

I agreed until I saw the pretty bracelet with turquoise coloured and pinks in it in a triple row. Only 3 of the chrystally ones in a nice bluey green, under 20 quid and quite low p & p. I have been looking for a bracelet with these colours for a few years now to go with my boho/ oriental fetish. I hardly ever wear anything other than gold, silver or platinum jewellery but I can't wait to receive this pretty little cheerful piece. I hate the rest of the range though.

DD wanted a tresor shambolic bracelet for her 16th and it pained me to buy one knowing the fad would probably have passed by her 17th but she loves it and, it will certainly pinpoint the trend of the moment when she looks back at it gathering dust in her jewellery box in 25 years time! That said there's a world of difference between the genuine tresor and the cheaper version she also wears which only cost a tenner.

Jude xx

I can see how teens would love stuff like this. Remember when I was a teen everything was ****** black with heavy metal t shirts. I cringe now. Then when I finally grew out of it I went to the other extreme and had pat butcher earings clashing colours. Awful awful awful! Suffice to say I don't have anything from those days, but I think my leather honora necklace with a black pearl is a "nod" to those days. Jude your daughter sounds normal, wish I had taste like hers when I was a teen!

Latest posts

Back