Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JillzzZ

Registered Shopper
I always watch new QVC presenters before I make my mind up (incase they are nervous to begin with) understandable!

I have to say Kathryn Goldsmith (may be not new now) but new to me .. I like her 100%

She not annoying, doesn’t over talk/sell .. she seems sensible, knowable.. yes, very pleased she’s joined the channel.

ps.. sorry if there’s a previous thread on here re this (I couldn't find it)

Despite her shrillness and general over excitedness , I don't mind Kathryn. Tbh I don't mind most of them given some of the tat they have to sell, I thnik they do a pretty fine job. I find that it's the BA's that grate on me the most. (Worzel, the snooty Shockolah woman, snooty Alexis to name a few) I was watching Kathryn this afternoon dressed up in what looks like a circus ringmaster's jacket trying to flog wax snowman figures with led bulbs and patterned juice tumblers (sorry laser etched) with a string of battery operated lights shoved inside then good luck to her! I don't like the pushiness of Debbie Flint and Julia can grate at times, Anne's a bit of a dull watch but the rest don't do a bad job - Sorry Ophelia, I'm not "Lovin' it" I could just about cope if you settled into a dull but straight forward presenting style but sadly I can't cope with your sloppy diction and nonsense words. Alex and Katy Pullinger (What's with those awful Deirdre Barlow specs?) I don't mind. On the like list are Jackie, she's silly fun, Jenny Blackhurst, Jilly Halliday and Katherine Huntley who just has a kind and pleasant persona. Nearly forgot old helmet hair! She's a great double act with Jackie but her "my this and my that" and her over pronunciation does my nut!!!

Despite her shrillness and general over excitedness , I don't mind Kathryn. Tbh I don't mind most of them given some of the tat they have to sell, I thnik they do a pretty fine job. I find that it's the BA's that grate on me the most. (Worzel, the snooty Shockolah woman, snooty Alexis to name a few) I was watching Kathryn this afternoon dressed up in what looks like a circus ringmaster's jacket trying to flog wax snowman figures with led bulbs and patterned juice tumblers (sorry laser etched) with a string of battery operated lights shoved inside then good luck to her! I don't like the pushiness of Debbie Flint and Julia can grate at times, Anne's a bit of a dull watch but the rest don't do a bad job - Sorry Ophelia, I'm not "Lovin' it" I could just about cope if you settled into a dull but straight forward presenting style but sadly I can't cope with your sloppy diction and nonsense words. Alex and Katy Pullinger (What's with those awful Deirdre Barlow specs?) I don't mind. On the like list are Jackie, she's silly fun, Jenny Blackhurst, Jilly Halliday and Katherine Huntley who just has a kind and pleasant persona. Nearly forgot old helmet hair! She's a great double act with Jackie but her "my this and my that" and her over pronunciation does my nut!!!
Oh goodness .. so sorry you feel like this, I’m surprised you still watch 🙈 each to their own I guess xx

Eilidh is on at the mo. For me, her presenting style is excruciating. She exaggerates, uses that silly “faux-incredulous’ voice that Simon Biagi uses, and has some ridiculous facial expressions.

I’m sure she’s a lovely woman and she probably hits her sales targets but I don’t enjoy her shows, which I watch only if I’m interested in the brands.

I used to find Andy Peters amusing, but the last couple of times I've watched the food presentations, he's made not subtle innuendos concerning the large size of his privates. I don't enjoy Gill Gauntlett because she will always mention how many of the products she and her family own. I like JF. She is unpredictable and quite unique. I don't dislike hearing her bizzare stories. As far as the fashions are concerned, I find D Flint the most reliable.

Unlike some of the others, Kathryn Goldsmith has had a lovely upbringing and an unspoiled one coming from a Jewellery background. I like her very much, she strikes me (unlike some) being totally genuine and bubbly the latter because I think it's just how she is. I find her very unaffected and certainly not 'up' herself.
Don't like Andy Peters at all, he must be worth a fortune now as being the comp guy with ITV etc and foodie (I believe he is a very good cook) on Q

Latest posts

Back