Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unlike some of the others, Kathryn Goldsmith has had a lovely upbringing and an unspoiled one coming from a Jewellery background. I like her very much, she strikes me (unlike some) being totally genuine and bubbly the latter because I think it's just how she is. I find her very unaffected and certainly not 'up' herself.
Don't like Andy Peters at all, he must be worth a fortune now as being the comp guy with ITV etc and foodie (I believe he is a very good cook) on Q
Ohhhh Andy Peters would be a nightmare in any capacity. A total Knob!

I always watch new QVC presenters before I make my mind up (incase they are nervous to begin with) understandable!

I have to say Kathryn Goldsmith (may be not new now) but new to me .. I like her 100%

She not annoying, doesn’t over talk/sell .. she seems sensible, knowable.. yes, very pleased she’s joined the channel.

ps.. sorry if there’s a previous thread on here re this (I couldn't find it)
She said she’s been at Q 5 years.

This thread brought to mind - how many QVC employees post here to see what reactions they get? Just saying.
I wonder if any QVC presenters really care what viewers think of them. In my opinion, they have to have rhino hides to be in that profession. They love the fan mail, of course, but probably ignore all the the negative comments, some of which are likely to be disgusting.

Unlike some of the others, Kathryn Goldsmith has had a lovely upbringing and an unspoiled one coming from a Jewellery background. I like her very much, she strikes me (unlike some) being totally genuine and bubbly the latter because I think it's just how she is. I find her very unaffected and certainly not 'up' herself.
Don't like Andy Peters at all, he must be worth a fortune now as being the comp guy with ITV etc and foodie (I believe he is a very good cook) on Q
Did the 2 of you grow up together then?

Latest posts

Back