Estee Lauder TSV 22/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks life AY and Freebie Flint doing the launch show together on Saturday. The poor brand rep won't be able to get a word in...
I believe from what Alison Young said, Will is also involved in the evening.
That little cocktail is the perfect deterrent for me!

I hate those shows where they have too many presenters lurking around and sleazing with the brand guest, trying to come up with the best useless fact or suggestion and vying for camera time. While Alison is spouting about applying to the face/eye/lip/neck area (as well), I can imagine The Flintoid across the studio, waving frantically at the camera, going “Me next, me, me, me!” … Then there’s Will, thinking he’s in charge of the whole thing with his clipboard, aka iPad, and reading out tweets.

Phew, I’ve put myself right off buying!

I've ordered mine already, so no need to watch that horror show 😬

I like and use Elemis pcmc, but like to have a change every so often.
I've used all except the lip balm in the tsv set, and liked them all.
I think it's good to change products now and then.
Me too, I have gone for it, as like to change my routine now and again, I think it’s good and stops me getting bored slapping the same old stuff on, went for auto delivery so if am not impressed with it will just cancel second drop, The oto Elemis 100 ml night cream I went for on advanced order doesn’t seem to be arriving so am glad i went for this now.

I just cant buy any more face creams/oils/serums. I have enough to last me at least two years maybe more

Over the past 2 years I’ve had work done in the house and I’ve neglected my stashes of skincare, cosmetics, hair products and toiletries.

They are piled up in boxes in the spare bedroom and under my bed, the only places that aren’t filled with stuff from other rooms & contents of the airing cupboard. Plus some nice pieces of furniture I inherited when Mum died. The furniture doesn’t match my decor but I can’t face selling it or giving to charity.

so before I buy yet more of such beauty products I must have a sort-out and use up everything that’s still viable.

Over the past 2 years I’ve had work done in the house and I’ve neglected my stashes of skincare, cosmetics, hair products and toiletries.

They are piled up in boxes in the spare bedroom and under my bed, the only places that aren’t filled with stuff from other rooms & contents of the airing cupboard. Plus some nice pieces of furniture I inherited when Mum died. The furniture doesn’t match my decor but I can’t face selling it or giving to charity.

so before I buy yet more of such beauty products I must have a sort-out and use up everything that’s still viable.
I know the feeling. Stuff everywhere and embarrassing boxes getting in the way. I created lists of all my beauty stuff a few years ago and have continued to add anything acquired since to them. Took me ages but therapeutic!! It was a real eye-opener and I thought it would stop me buying any more until it had all gone but sadly, it doesn’t always work because sometimes the draw of a bargain or the need for a comforting treat has made me add to the stockpile. The lists have definitely helped, though. Made me list stuff on eBay (not the oldest things) and I very rarely buy make-up now, for example. The other thing the lists are great for is using up the oldest stuff first.

I know the feeling. Stuff everywhere and embarrassing boxes getting in the way. I created lists of all my beauty stuff a few years ago and have continued to add anything acquired since to them. Took me ages but therapeutic!! It was a real eye-opener and I thought it would stop me buying any more until it had all gone but sadly, it doesn’t always work because sometimes the draw of a bargain or the need for a comforting treat has made me add to the stockpile. The lists have definitely helped, though. Made me list stuff on eBay (not the oldest things) and I very rarely buy make-up now, for example. The other thing the lists are great for is using up the oldest stuff first.
Thank you so much for this positive reply. The state of my house is getting me down, I need to get a grip.

Erics Mum, I'm a terrible hoarder and it got to the stage where I really had to start addressing it as it was beginning to overwhelm me. I threw one thing away every day, started with broken things/rubbish things (that I would fix one day, not) and then started bagging things up for the charity shops. I've still got tons of stuff but I've also got rid of tons. Just one thing per day at the start and then work your way up. It makes you feel a whole lot better and you never miss what you've got rid of.

I'm so tempted by the TSV but I'm out all day tomorrow so not watching will help.

CC

Has anyone got any clue where you would use a SPF with this kit? SPF should go on first, I presume, but no one ever says on presentations.

Has anyone got any clue where you would use a SPF with this kit? SPF should go on first, I presume, but no one ever says on presentations.
I use this and other serums etc..I always.. eye, serum.. but let it dry in, then spf... then moisturiser if I need depending on the spf I use.
To me serum is the main thing..

Latest posts

Back