Ever had a review turned down? Read this and weep....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
..if your reasonable and fair review has ever been turned down by the powers that be at Q you may be ASTOUNDED to see that this one got through. it relates to that nasty lori greinier jewellery stand TSV (760 390) the other week that anyone with a modicum of sense could see was vile.... anyhoo, here we go:

"I have to agree with other reviews!!! Its ugly design which somehow didnt look as bad on TV. Looks very cheap and certainly would not display in my bedroom or bathroom I had to return product anyway as box was full of mouse dirts and smelt musty, but did not want replacement after seeing product"

full of mouse dirts???? WTF??????

I'm imagining a family of mice spinning wrecklessly around inside said revolving contraption to the point of incontinence!

Jude xx

I'm imagining a family of mice spinning wrecklessly around inside said revolving contraption to the point of incontinence!

Jude xx

You know what? I want to see that demonstrated! :nod:

Before and afters.........

Ooopsy....
mouse_quiet_shh_ty_clr.gif
.......sorry........toooo much xmas puddin'!

BreathingSnoringMousebykacie.gif

Did they give it 5*s? :wink:

If not, then it was obviously selected because of the detailed description of the product which gives future purchasers a true insight into all its possible uses (because after all, her products do extol the virtues of organisation in our lives.)

....... Jewellery organiser, make up mirror, perfume dispenser (eau de musty) and of course it's very convenient for rodent usage.

I must order one!

Latest posts

Back