Every time I turn on.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Anne is the presenter. I'm afraid I have to put her in the same group as Ophelia, in that I really really don't like her as a presenter. She's gushing away over ridiculously expensive, boring (and so not worth it) Wynne Layers, and loving everything and telling us that we love everything too. And come on QVC, nearly £60 for a limp, cheap looking shrug that was modern about 15 years ago. Awful.

Anne is the presenter. I'm afraid I have to put her in the same group as Ophelia, in that I really really don't like her as a presenter. She's gushing away over ridiculously expensive, boring (and so not worth it) Wynne Layers, and loving everything and telling us that we love everything too. And come on QVC, nearly £60 for a limp, cheap looking shrug that was modern about 15 years ago. Awful.
They all sound like that specially regarding the overpriced Wynne Layers..

I don't mind her there are worse presenters.

I don’t mind Ann but why does she keep saying ‘you know what’? That is annoying especially if you were watching her for any length of time.Any Q watching I do these days is in short bursts and I thought she looked nice in the WL splodge printed cardi.I was quite tempted then when I saw how thin it was and hanging off the model’s shoulders any interest evaporated even before I looked at the price.

My first thought on watching this show was that the Wynne Layers range of clothing has improved. I liked the two piece matched set that Evie was wearing, but I've an idea that the trousers may sag on knees and bottom after wearing. The cardigans were nice as well, although the cut at the back was too big, imo, and, as you say SF, hanging from the model's shoulders. The material looked flimsy, but was described as 'summer weight.'

Has Marla made a guest appearance onscreen recently? Was she the brash one who used to go up to the models and adjust their clothing?

Latest posts

Back