Your QVC Predictions for 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some women just don't want to wear earrings. Thousands of women out there in the UK/Ireland who never wear earrings.

True & I'm one of them.
Never appealed to me though I seriously considered a tragus piercing .... still thinking about it

Ali Young will let slip that she's never used anything but Clarins.
Jilly will get her ears pierced just a week before the government announces that ear piercings are really bad for your health so, like fags, earrings for them can no longer be advertised.

Why doesn't Jilly have her ears pierced? I wonder. I'm not saying it's wrong. Of course it's her choice but it does seem a bit unusual. She must have to make do with clip-on things from Joan Rivers.

Jilly had her ears pierced live on air in response to a challenge from viewers - didn't see it myself, but read it - posted a link up a little while ago.

We'll see a youtube clip of Lulu Guinness looking chavtastic, slurping from a can of Tenants lager whilst punching the air, shouting & swearing at people at Kings Cross station looking rather the worse for wear, (well if it was ok for Delia Smith to do similar at a footie ground then never say never lol).

A charlie bear will bite back, tell the presenter & guests that they don't need anyone to make up feckin words on their behalf & make them wave at people, then with those "so appealing eyes" look directly at the camera do a 1 fingered salute & waddle their furry behind off the set.

Last edited:
We'll see a youtube clip of Lulu Guinness looking chavtastic, slurping from a can of Tenants lager whilst punching the air, shouting & swearing at people at Kings Cross station looking rather the worse for wear, (well if it was ok for Delia Smith to do similar at a footie ground then never say never lol).

A charlie bear will bite back, tell the presenter & guests that they don't need anyone to make up feckin words on their behalf & make them wave at people, then with those "so appealing eyes" look directly at the camera do a 1 fingered salute & waddle their furry behind off the set.

Oh yes, 1 more...They may refrain from selling the wares from Mr. Basso, whose furrier side of his company, according to a recent press article, allegedly "extracts" unborn lambs from their mother's wombs to use their skins for making garments of the utmost softness!! Oh but then again, praps that's just too bizarre & unrealistic, probably got more chance of the Charlie bear having a rant live on air!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back