Fitbit TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see "I'm a qualified nutritionist" Jill Franks showing us that a 32.5g bad of crisps is 537 calories? According to the Walkers website it has 171 calories. Whilst I wouldn't expect anyone to know the exact numbers I would expect a qualified nutritionist to enough knowledge to realise that the higher figure was way out.

I thought the Fitbit looked good but my choice had sold out before I looked.

Yes they are good at replacing but for a around the £100 retail price for mine you would expect them to solve the problems, with the bands. Also there app is constantly being updated, and not necessarily fixed.
To me they are not necessarily much better value than a good quality pedometer.

The sleep function I find really useful as working part time nights and also having problems sleeping due to stress it is valuable to me to be able to keep track on the overall hours sleep I'm getting at the moment.

Whilst I would not be without mine, the figures can be a tad inaccurate. I have the fitbit app on my phone and, when I check the previous day's summary, I went to bed earlier than I did, and slept for a few hours longer (I wish), getting up later. I have read this is a problem, for many fitbit wearers. I love being able to synch the alarm function, with my phone, and it notifies me, when I get a call. If I bought one today, from work, it would cost me, using my colleague discount, approx £82.80, no postage. I wear an XS, which we sell, but QVC does not. Not such a bargain.

Sleep trackers are useless for me. I have terrible insomnia and use a Kindle with a lighted case to clear my head from the nightmares I get (PTSD). I used to just read a book with a nightlight on, but got stressed at wasting electric with the light being on while I was asleep! The Kindle switches itself after 5 minutes if a page isn't "turned" - and that's where I have a problem with sleep trackers. I don't move, just click with my finger, so trackers don't pick up the actual time I'm awake :angry:

Latest posts

Back