Fitbit TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the Fitbit ultra. It is now 2.5 years old. I use it every day. It is on an old work lanyard round my neck. Often people lose them but being on the lanyard I still have it. Today so far it has recorded that I have walked 4.79k or 6513 steps as I walked down to the beach and back this evening after work

I thought I heard Cathy mention. Three a Fitbit TSV is this correct please and if so any details please?
Hx

Hope you're OK Heather. I have the Fitbit Charge in Burgundy, bought off Amazon a couple of weeks ago as an early birthday pressie. I love it, always thought I covered the required number of daily steps as I have Maisie to walk but it's great to have it confirmed if you know what I mean. Today's readings so far show that I have covered 5.76 miles with 13,922 steps but it makes me want to do even more!

I think there's a free application that is installed on a mobile phone for counting steps, as long as one carries the phone at all times to account for all steps.

No idea! I bought mine from Amazon. There are lots of stockists such as M&S as someone says above. I never bother to look at weekly totals so seeing the daily amount is fine for me. Most people love theirs and do not return them so don't need the 30 day mbg anyway

I'm someone who speaks with their hands and in a recent meeting I managed to "walk" 900 steps whilst sat on a chair!!

I've got a free app on my phone to track exercise. It tracks where you have been showing it on a map, distance covered plus miles per hour for each mile. It's great for when you're going for a walk but obviously doesn't track the routine walking you do. I did want a Fitbit earlier in the year but then decided to stick with the app. I do think both would be motivating encouraging you to go that bit further or faster when you exercise.

The newsletter I received indicates that the Fitbit is down for 21 December. Perhaps Ian could confirm or correct me if I've got it wrong

I've got the FitBit Zip which is the most basic model and it's just right for me as I wouldn't use a lot of the features of this.

But I am looking for a gadget I can wear in the pool to measure lengths and distance I swim and time taken. I'll be interested to see if this TSV fits the bill.

Latest posts

Back