Flexi pay and fees!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Apparently Create & Craft are now selling everything on Flexipay - and charging admin fees for the privilege …

Starting a trend or smacks of desperation?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 15.23.56.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 15.23.56.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 26
Flex I buy is now available on every item. And yes they are mentioning the fees. And there’s also a box on the right hand side of the screen with it. I don’t think they explain what the fees are but it’s in the Ts&Cs.

I think it's important (considering there weren't fees before) and how casually and regularly presenters offer up flexi as an option, to clarify exactly what the end cost is. because it makes sense that a bargain becomes less so with hidden charges

Need to recover cash to repay loans or they'll end up like IW.

Just noticed there were big changes at the end of last year, new folks pulling the strings, TNUI Assets, all the Directors like Kaye, Wright etc resigned, probably the fall out from Shop Extra.

I noticed Nigel May just having a dig over on Hobbymaker. Asking coyly if they charge for flexi pay (or whatever they call it) and then said of course not, who would charge?

Hmmm. All the talk of joining the club to get 10% off seems a little redundant. I guess if you are getting the full cost cut up into monthly instalments, that's the benefit here, but I must admit I'm not a fan. I did notice they were doing a deal where you join the club and get 18 months instead of 12

Hmmm. All the talk of joining the club to get 10% off seems a little redundant. I guess if you are getting the full cost cut up into monthly instalments, that's the benefit here, but I must admit I'm not a fan. I did notice they were doing a deal where you join the club and get 18 months instead of 12
They’ve had a few deals to become club members back on Valentine’s Day they were doing £5 a year which I done and now the £10 for 18 months

Latest posts

Back