Flint head to toe in Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV reminds me of a baby doll nightie.
And wasn't Kimmy excited! Lol. I thought she was going to twirl off that podium in the opening sequence.
Whatever she's on, I want some"

Excuse me but we only sell the finest of shell suits in sarf London! Kim reminded me of Jean on Eastenders :clapping:

I usually like her tops (well I have 2!) in more sedate prints but I don't like this, it is cheap looking and no sleeves.

The ONLY review on line for the TSV has ONE STAR yes ONE whole star.
I don't think they are going to be reading that out on air during the many shows we will be subjected to during the next couple of days.
How do they get it so wrong on Q when it comes to clothes I wont call it fashion as it is so far from that as I am from Twiggy??

I keep asking myself 'shoulda woulda coulda' and I get the same answer every time.

No. I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

I only saw the repeat but I want to know why she wasn't wearing the purple trousers?! That would have finished the look.

Mind you I nearly choked on my breakfast when Debbie read out a comment from someone saying when would Kim bring out matching patterned trousers. Don't give the woman ideas!! It'll be fruits of the sea palazzo pants in umpteen colours in a minute.

Although Sharon looked fab in the pink TSV as per usual. No reason to buy it though. Sharon would look fab in a shell suit.

I have a couple of these tops in the bamboo print. I bought them for a foreign holiday and they were great, keeping me very cool. However they do make you look bigger than you are so I do not wear them where people know me! LOL!

Thank goodness! Thought it was just me! I caught the launch of this last night and thought it looked cheap and "market stall" - at least my money is safe! :giggle:

Also, does anyone else find Kim annoying? I know it's good to be enthusiastic about what you are selling and endorsing but there's something about her that grates on me after a while! (sorry to any Kim fans out there!).

I am looking for a little Bolero top in Coral for my jollies but don't know whether to try as I have never seen anything I liked before.It's the right colour but quite expensive.......ooh what to do!!

I am looking for a little Bolero top in Coral for my jollies but don't know whether to try as I have never seen anything I liked before.It's the right colour but quite expensive.......ooh what to do!!

If it's what you've been looking for and you like it then try it! What do you have to lose......except your P&P?! Are there any reviews on-line to judge from?

Careful now Lemon. If your order from Lenny it's a bollerow. Anyone else it's a bolairoh! :tongue:

The colour is gorgeous and if I wanted a ...shrug..., I would definitely go for it. I have gone mad on that colour lately and bought nail polish, a Kipling bag and now am looking for a couple of nice tops. A few years ago I would not have looked twice at it.

The original plain block colour viscose slinky garments are great (there I said it) if you find the shape that suits you. I must have 15 of Kim's sleeveless tops, vests, and camisoles and wear one almost daily. The long straight skirts and the collarless cardi shapes are also very flattering. I wouldn't dress head to toe in separates but the wrap dress shape suits me too. The viscose doesn't make me sweaty (not to be confused with polyester).

I bought my first piece 16 years ago just after my second C section and it's kept its colour ( I use washballs not bio washing powder).

So if you see a garment that is just what you're looking for I say order it, and if it isn't what you want return it under the distance selling regs and they'll refund your original p&Pp (you may have to chase them for this but I email them first using the phrase "Please confirm that the postage will be refunded without my having to chase it" and it does the trick).

Jude xx

I have come to the conclusion that I am from a completely different solar system, never mind planet, from most people on here - I thought the TSV was really pretty!!

The one star review reads like the person has only seen it on TV and just thinks it might be nice in cotton.

*hops on spaceship and goes back to Planet X*

Latest posts

Back