Founders' Day..be still my beating heart!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why were the items shown "on air" as Founders' Day Nighttime not with free P&P? It's supposed to be everything you see on air according to every presenter I've seen this morning!

No one has qualified the "everything on air" by addng except the pre-recorded stuff!

I might have been tempted to get the Liz Earle body wash duo but not with nearly 4 quid postage; their loss!

Jude xx

I stand corrected; most of the nighttime list is on free P&P, except the Ojon restorative paste and the LE body wash duo. Mind you the Eve Lom cleanser is usually P&P included and the Beth Terrell clearance coat has had free p&p for a while in Last Clicks. I hope everyone is feeling truely blessed by QVC's graciousness and is deeply grateful. I know I am! :mysmilie_467:

Jude xx

PS the easy-pay code DH received wouldn't work for me either! :mysmilie_849:

Nothing i'm tempted to buy, free p & p or not. A lot of my friends think QVC has lost the plot and they very rarely buy from them now. Maybe they'll have a rehaul when they move.

Nothing for me. I have bought 2 items on EP since christmas, value about £30.00.

nope nothing for me.
I've bought two items since christmas and returned the LG TSV.
I'm hoping for a good kipling TSV

It's that time again folks!

Founders' Day?

Whatever...I mean time to descale my kettle again!

Jude xx

Have I really been watching QVC for 20 years? Where did my life go! :clock:

Only thing I like is it makes me feel part of a community, bit like being here. I do think the founders day thing must be a US thing, this celebrating a company being founded rather than when it started broadcasting, but then again QVC celebrate that too!

My school had a Founders' Day. About on a par with the QVC one, excitementwise!

Jude xx

So..... is everybody bowled over by all the special prices, birthday treats and fab new shows :sleepy:

Im enjoying watching Debbie G and Dale doing dimanique. There are some really affordable items for a change. The price of diamonique has been creeping up and up and there is only a certain amount I would spend on simulated diamonds.

Well I haven't watched QVC this weekend...but I'm sure founders day used to have free P&P? I'm sure thats why I used to wait to buy my NN on this *event*??

Although it did used to be one day rather than a whole weekend event

Well I haven't watched QVC this weekend...but I'm sure founders day used to have free P&P?

That's how I remember it too! I haven't watched much QVC but I did look at the Founders section on the website, and I couldn't see anything special about it at all.

Well I haven't watched QVC this weekend...but I'm sure founders day used to have free P&P? I'm sure thats why I used to wait to buy my NN on this *event*??

Although it did used to be one day rather than a whole weekend event

Yep , me too. I remember buying a much coveted aveda paddle brush. I had wanted it for ages. Still have it 12 years on and it now looks like the one Alison used to show us that she had had for years.

Sign of the 'hard' times maybe. I always take advantage of EP but without TCB I think QVC have priced themselves out of my interest. I don't think they live up to their name at all anymore, even with a TSV price. It's going to have to be exceptional. There is too much celebrity and not enough value IMHO

Latest posts

Back