franks again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Please qvc bring back debbie greenwood and get rid of this damn woman, i'm trying to watch the new beauty M. Asam, she has not let the poor women talk about her product, franks is telling us how to use it how we all know how much she loves this and that, she must be the new beauty expert, and of course we are watching her business because SHE only has limited stock and SHE is offering us all sorts.

Please qvc bring back debbie greenwood and get rid of this damn woman, i'm trying to watch the new beauty M. Asam, she has not let the poor women talk about her product, franks is telling us how to use it how we all know how much she loves this and that, she must be the new beauty expert, and of course we are watching her business because SHE only has limited stock and SHE is offering us all sorts.

She looks an utter mess. Has she bothered to wash her hair? Disgraceful representative for QVC

Has anyone tried watching JF on mute? She makes my shoulders go tense in under 60 seconds. Try it and see what you think about it

I've never seen it either since I avoid watching her hours, she stresses me out and after I've seen her on mute I think that subliminally she sends out a very strong negative message despite leading her healthy lifestyle, one would think she'd be radiating very happy vibes but this is not the case.

I simply can`t watch her, not even on mute. Watching anything should be relaxing and so many of the presenters are like coiled springs and full of hype. It spoils it and I`d much rather watch someone who`se calm, informative, relaxed and genuinely interested in the item they`re selling and wants to listen as well as talk. Not a screaming banshee or who loves the sound of their own voice and talks dribble or clawed hands or someone more interested in twitter, facebook or how many have jumped to the phones in the last 2 minutes etc etc. In fact 99% of the presenters annoy me these days, JF being one of them.

I wouldn't say I dislike JF as she may be a very nice person to those who know her. However I do agree that the shows she presents tend to be very frantic and not at all relaxing, so I don't tend to watch them. Exactly the same with Sara Griffiths, Ann Dawson, Ali Young and DBF. The only ones who I find calm and relaxing to watch are Jilly, Julia and Dale. To be fair most of the male presenters have a much calmer presenting style.

I'd take issue on some of the male presentes having a calmer presenting style. I think Miceal is very tense and intense when he's selling, but actually excellent if he's interviewing a guest. Simon Biagi is a caricature of a selly telly presenter - unwatchable for me... I feel he's talking to me like I'm deaf, and I'm the village's missing idiot.
WG - agree with you about Sarah Griffiths - my most disliked of all presenters.

Latest posts

Back