Fresh Wipes....how much???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
Large wipes 12 in a pack .. 6 30 quids plus 3.95 postage 🤦🏻‍♀️

Gawd … baby wipes would do the same job at a fraction of the price …seriously… even at a festival I’m sure packs of baby wipes would suffice 🤣…. But they are reusable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Baby wipes are really good for cleaning taps and paintwork. 👍 At just over £1.25 for a large pack there’s no way that I’d ever pay the rip off price of the ones in your post. I bet some QVC devotees will think they’re a bargain though. 🙄

When I was in hospital with my broken ankle, the nurses used bed bath wipes when I couldnt really manoeuvre myself about. So when I came out I bought similar things from Amazon because I couldnt use the shower for ages. Anyway, long-short, I found them very good and more hard wearing than a standard wipe would be. They are expensive, I grant you, but the Dymacare ones I bought are usually cheaper in trios or whatever than the offering from Q.

When I was in hospital with my broken ankle, the nurses used bed bath wipes when I couldnt really manoeuvre myself about. So when I came out I bought similar things from Amazon because I couldnt use the shower for ages. Anyway, long-short, I found them very good and more hard wearing than a standard wipe would be. They are expensive, I grant you, but the Dymacare ones I bought are usually cheaper in trios or whatever than the offering from Q.
Hubby said the same to be fair .. 👍for hospital amazing … Yeah Q just take the pee done they ? …

Are we talking about Fresh Wipes?

I was using them when I couldn't shower and found them excellent. The Dymacare ones are good for a quick freshen up but the Fresh Wipes are a cheaper version than the Clinell Chlorhexidine bed wipes. The chlorhexidine in them definitely keeps you fresher for longer.

You can get them direct from Fresh Wipes or on Amazon.

Get stuffed QVC!!!! I've had a quick look across the net to see if I can find similar products and yes of course i did. First one I saw was from Amazon a pack of 6 containing 8 wipes in each pack = £6.99. Age uk and somewhere else were selling them at about £1.99 a pack. The biggest joke though is if you go onto Freshwipes own website. 5 packs of the coconut wipes £21 with free p&p and the usual sign up for our newsletter and get money off was there too. So yes, get 60 wipes and save yourself a quid!

Haven’t tried Freshwipes brand and they do sound expensive but I have to say ‘proper’ care/bed bath type body wipes are brilliant!

(Have heard Freshwipes shampoo caps are good - sort of like a shower cap but you use it ‘dry’ to wash your hair when you can’t use shower or bath?)

I need help showering and can often not even manage that.
For years I’ve used Superdrug tea tree wipes and regular baby wipes (which I love and use for lots of other jobs!).

However I decided to try Carell ‘Bed Bath wipes’ not long ago and they are great!

I can do whole body with 1 though 2 is better!

They’re huge and textured and much wetter than a baby wipe plus these have some sort of moisturiser in them and don’t dry me out...

Think you can get 24 packs of 8 wipes (192!) on amazon for £21 free post...

Haven’t tried Freshwipes brand and they do sound expensive but I have to say ‘proper’ care/bed bath type body wipes are brilliant!

(Have heard Freshwipes shampoo caps are good - sort of like a shower cap but you use it ‘dry’ to wash your hair when you can’t use shower or bath?)

I need help showering and can often not even manage that.
For years I’ve used Superdrug tea tree wipes and regular baby wipes (which I love and use for lots of other jobs!).

However I decided to try Carell ‘Bed Bath wipes’ not long ago and they are great!

I can do whole body with 1 though 2 is better!

They’re huge and textured and much wetter than a baby wipe plus these have some sort of moisturiser in them and don’t dry me out...

Think you can get 24 packs of 8 wipes (192!) on amazon for £21 free post...
I agree about the bed bath wipes. I buy Dymacare ones from Amazon for use on my feet. I like to go over the ankle scars before bed, but then use it on the whole of both feet before the foot cream goes on, and the bio oil. I used them all the time when in my leg boot because it was difficult to balance to wash properly and a shower was impossible at first. I don’t know as I would bother with them if I didn’t really need them, but I bought a bumper set of packs when on an Amazon deal so now have loads to use up. Yes, much bigger than a normal wipe, solid construction and very wet. 👍

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back